Your cart is eligible for additional savings:
You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Le Volume Blush 75mm
Salon-worthy blowouts at home are a breeze with our easy-to-use Le Volume! It combines a hair dryer with a style-sculpting thermal brush, and its tug-resistant bristles grip the hair so you can create sleek styles with incredible body and lift. Dry freshly washed hair with our gentle, plush 100% microfiber Hair Wrap Towel to absorb more water than a traditional cotton towel. Fairly dry & ready to style? Activated by the heat of your dryer, Style with ease using our double-hinged Alligator Hair Clips to gently and firmly secure even the thickest hair for all styling needs.
Benefits & Features - Le Volume:
- Simplifies drying & styling
- Reduces frizz
- Boosts smoothness & shine
- 75mm titanium barrel
- Combination bristles
- Easy-twist handle with LED
- 3 settings: cool, low, & high
- Professional-length 360° swivel cord
- Includes protective cover & cleaning brush
Le Volume Specifications:
- Rated Voltage: 125V
- Frequency (Hz): 60Hz
- Rated Wattage: 1100W
- Length of AC Cord: 7.9 ft. | 2.4 m
- Total Unit Weight: 1.4 lb | 619 g
Benefits - Hair Wrap Towel:
- Lightweight microfiber
- Adds volume to hair
- Absorbs excess moisture
- Helps reduce dry time
- Gentle, tug-resistant fabric
- Helps reduce breakage & damage
- Cuts down on frizz
- Handy button loop closure
Benefits - Alligator Clips:
- Double hinged kaws
- Sections & secures hair
- Non-slip grips
- Includes 4 hair clips
Le Volume How To:
- Towel dry hair to remove excess moisture and detangle prior to styling.
- Apply your L’ange heat protectant of choice.
- Begin styling once hair is approximately 70% dry.
- Use the tool horizontally underneath each section of hair.
- Work the brush dryer from root to tip until the section is dry (make sure to keep the dryer moving at all times).
- Repeat until your desired style is achieved.
- Turn on the cool setting and run the brush dryer through your hair to help lock in the style.
Pro Tips: For faster, more precise styling, separate hair into manageable sections. To achieve more lift at the crown, overdirect the tool upward from the root. To curl your ends in or flip them out, gently roll the brush dryer in your preferred direction for a few seconds.
Hair Wrap How To:
- Flip your head forward.
- Place damp hair inside the towel.
- Twist your hair and the towel together.
- Lift the twist that you’ve created upwards.
- Loop the elastic around the button (at the nape of your neck).
- The hair wrap is now secured in place.
Pro Tip: Try sleeping in the towel & styling the next morning for extra volume!
Alligator Clips How To:
- Section hair into smaller, more manageable sections.
- To secure hair, gently squeeze the grips to open the jaws.
- Insert a section of hair and release the jaws.
- Style as desired.