Your cart is eligible for additional savings:
You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Premium Le Volume Bundle
Black 60MM 2-in-1 Titanium Brush Dryer
Salon-worthy blowouts at home are a breeze with Le Volume! It combines a hair dryer with a style-sculpting thermal brush to help create smooth, shiny styles with incredible body and lift. Glass Hair brings your style to life by using the heat of your tool to smooth out rough, dry, frizz-prone hair for soft strands with a long-lasting mirror-like shine. The Sectioning Clips are a must-have for securing your hair while you style, with the plush 100% microfiber Hair Wrap Towel super-absorbent yet gentle enough on your strands to help minimize friction, breakage, and frizz.
Le Volume is designed for all hair types and lengths; the smaller 60mm barrel may be preferred by those with shoulder length hair or shorter, while the 75mm may be preferred by those with below-the-shoulder hair.
4 interest-free installments of $24.75USD
Benefits & Features - Le Volume
- Simplifies drying & styling
- Reduces frizz
- Boosts smoothness & shine
- 60mm titanium barrel
- Combination bristles
- Easy-twist handle with LED
- 3 settings: cool, low, & high
- Professional-length 360° swivel cord
- Includes protective cover & cleaning brush
Le Volume Specifications
- Rated Voltage: 125V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Rated Power: 1100W
- Length of AC Cord: 7.9 ft. | 2.4 m
- Total Unit Weight: 1.2 lb | 530 g
Benefits - Glass Hair
- Reduces frizz and flyaways
- Antioxidant-rich formula
- Boost smoothness & shine
- Helps lock out humidity
- Long-lasting style primer
Benefits - Sectioning Clips
- Easy-to-grip handles
- Hassle-free styling
- Ultimate control of sectioning hair
- Smooth, narrow tips
- Helps you create straight, even parts
- Ideal for any type of styling
Benefits - Hair Wrap
- Ultra-absorbent 100% microfiber
- Absorbs moisture faster than regular cotton towels
- Reduces drying and styling time
- Helps minimize damage
- Decreases frizz
- Adds volume
- Looped closure keeps towel in place
Le Volume How To
- Towel dry hair to remove excess moisture and detangle prior to styling.
- Apply your L’ange heat protectant of choice.
- Begin styling once hair is approximately 70% dry.
- Use the tool horizontally underneath each section of hair.
- Work the brush dryer from root to tip until the section is dry (make sure to keep the dryer moving at all times).
- Repeat until your desired style is achieved.
- Turn on the cool setting and run the brush dryer through your hair to help lock in the style.
For best results: Separate hair into manageable sections for faster, more precise styling.
Styling scoop: To achieve more lift at the crown, overdirect the tool upward from the root. To curl your ends in or flip them out, gently roll the brush dryer in your preferred direction for a few seconds.
Cleaning & Storage: To protect bristles, place the tool upright or lay over the side of the counter. After it's completely cooled, remove trapped debris with the cleaning brush and then cover with the protective cap before storing.
Glass Hair How To
- Section damp, freshly washed hair.
- Spray each section liberally until hair is saturated.
- Using your brush of choice, blow-dry in sections.
- Create tension as you direct the heat down the hair shaft.
Styling scoop: It is not recommended to use Glass Hair with other pre-styling products; however, a finishing product after styling is recommended.
Hair Wrap How To
Flip your head forward, place damp hair inside the towel (do not rub your hair!) and twist your hair and the towel together. Lift the twist you’ve created upwards and loop the elastic around the button at the nape of your neck to secure it in place.
- It’s recommended that you wash your Hair Wrap Towel by hand with a neutral detergent.
- Do not wash with other clothes. Microfiber is extremely absorbent and will draw in the lint from other fabrics.
- The ideal washing water temperature is around 104°F (40°C).
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Shake the towel after washing and drying to help keep the fibers fluffy.
- Air dry, preferably in the shade. Do not dry in the sun or at high temperatures, which may accelerate aging and cause the towel to harden.
- After drying, store in a bag or box to prevent the absorption of dust and dirt.
Styling scoop: For extra volume, sleep in the hair wrap and remove the next morning. Style hair as normal and spend less time drying.
Helpful hint: Because hair is most susceptible to breakage when wet, use this hair wrap to absorb excess moisture and help slash drying time for hair that’s healthier, shinier, and frizz-free.
Glass Hair Ingredients
Calendula - Full of antioxidants which help protect hair from environmental damage.
Chamomile - Boasts anti-inflammatory properties and imparts natural shine.
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-29, Silicone Quaternium-18, Trideceth-6, Trideceth-12, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, Limonene.