Your cart is eligible for additional savings:
You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Ultimate Le Volume Bundle
Blush 60MM 2-in-1 Titanium Brush Dryer
Salon-worthy blowouts at home are the ultimate breeze with Le Volume! It combines a hair dryer with a style-sculpting thermal brush to help create smooth, shiny styles with incredible body and lift. Glass Hair brings your style to life by using the heat of your tool to smooth out rough, dry, frizz-prone hair for soft strands with a long-lasting mirror-like shine, while leave-in spray Satin Néctar is infused with botanical extracts to nourish and condition. The Sectioning Clips are a must-have for securing your hair while you style, with the plush 100% microfiber Hair Wrap Towel super-absorbent yet gentle enough on your strands to help minimize friction, breakage, and frizz.
Le Volume is designed for all hair types and lengths; the smaller 60mm barrel may be preferred by those with shoulder length hair or shorter, while the 75mm may be preferred by those with below-the-shoulder hair.
Benefits & Features - Le Volume
- Simplifies drying & styling
- Reduces frizz
- Boosts smoothness & shine
- 60mm titanium barrel
- Combination bristles
- Easy-twist handle with LED
- 3 settings: cool, low, & high
- Professional-length 360° swivel cord
- Includes protective cover & cleaning brush
Le Volume Specifications
- Rated Voltage: 125V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Rated Power: 1100W
- Length of AC Cord: 7.9 ft. | 2.4 m
- Total Unit Weight: 1.2 lb | 530 g
Benefits - Glass Hair
- Reduces frizz and flyaways
- Antioxidant-rich formula
- Boost smoothness & shine
- Helps lock out humidity
- Long-lasting style primer
Benefits - Satin Néctar
- Reduces frizz & flyaways
- Locks in moisture & shine
- Enhances sleek blowouts
- Antioxidant-rich formula
- Lightweight texture
- Ideal for damp or dry hair
Benefits - Sectioning Clips
- Easy-to-grip handles
- Hassle-free styling
- Ultimate control of sectioning hair
- Smooth, narrow tips
- Helps you create straight, even parts
- Ideal for any type of styling
Benefits - Hair Wrap
Perk #1 – Soak It Up
Ultra-absorbent microfiber reduces drying and styling time as it gently soaks up excess moisture faster than regular cotton towels. It also helps minimize damage, reduces frizz, and adds volume to the hair.
Perk #2 – Easy & Breezy
This easy-to-use, ergonomically designed wrap features a looped closure that keeps the towel snugly in place so it moves with you, anywhere you go. It’s made of lightweight material that won’t strain your neck or weigh your head down—you may even forget you’re wearing it.
Perk #3 - Boost Volume
Don’t feel like blow drying at night? Try sleeping in the comfy towel and remove the next morning for extra body and volume. Style hair as you normally would and enjoy spending less time drying.
DID YOU KNOW?
Your hair is most susceptible to breakage when it’s wet. Using this microfiber hair wrap will absorb excess moisture and leave your hair less damage-prone while cutting down on drying time. The result is healthier, shinier, frizz-free hair and you’ll enjoy the time it saves you on styling.
Le Volume How To
- Towel dry hair to remove excess moisture and detangle prior to styling.
- Apply your L’ange heat protectant of choice.
- Begin styling once hair is approximately 70% dry.
- Use the tool horizontally underneath each section of hair.
- Work the brush dryer from root to tip until the section is dry (make sure to keep the dryer moving at all times).
- Repeat until your desired style is achieved.
- Turn on the cool setting and run the brush dryer through your hair to help lock in the style.
For best results: Separate hair into manageable sections for faster, more precise styling.
Styling scoop: To achieve more lift at the crown, overdirect the tool upward from the root. To curl your ends in or flip them out, gently roll the brush dryer in your preferred direction for a few seconds.
Cleaning & storage: To protect bristles, place the tool upright or lay over the side of the counter. After it's completely cooled, remove trapped debris with the cleaning brush and then cover with the protective cap before storing.
Glass Hair How To
- Section damp, freshly washed hair.
- Spray each section liberally until hair is saturated.
- Using your brush of choice, blow-dry in sections.
- Create tension as you direct the heat down the hair shaft.
Styling scoop: It is not recommended to use Glass Hair with other pre-styling products; however, a finishing product after styling is recommended.
Satin Néctar How To
- Apply a small amount to damp hair from mid-lengths to ends. (Amount will vary depending on the length and thickness of your hair.)
- Air dry, blow dry, or style as preferred.
- For use on dry hair, apply a small amount to smooth frizz and flyaways while boosting shine.
Styling scoop: Combine a small amount with Sorbet Botanical Smoothing Balm for a fan- fave pre-styling “cocktail”.
Hair Wrap How To
Flip your head forward, place damp hair inside the towel (do not rub your hair!) and twist your hair and the towel together. Lift the twist you’ve created upwards and loop the elastic around the button at the nape of your neck to secure it in place.
- Wash your Hair Wrap Towel by hand with a neutral detergent.
- Do not wash with other clothes. Microfiber is extremely absorbent and will draw in the lint from other fabrics.
- The ideal washing water temperature is 104°F (40°C).
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Shake the towel after washing and drying to help keep the fibers fluffy.
- Air dry, preferably in the shade. Do not dry in the sun or at high temperatures, as this may accelerate aging and cause the towel to harden.
- After drying, store in a bag or box to prevent the absorption of dust and dirt.
Glass Hair Ingredients
Calendula - Full of antioxidants that help protect hair from environmental damage.
Chamomile - Boasts anti-inflammatory properties and imparts natural shine.
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-29, Silicone Quaternium-18, Trideceth-6, Trideceth-12, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, Limonene.
Satin Néctar Ingredients
Sunflower Seed Oil - Locks in moisture to help keep hair strong, smooth, and healthy.
Coconut Oil - Conditions, strengthens, and softens.
Vitamins A, C, & E - Nourishes and helps protect against environmental damage.
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragrance/Parfum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral.