You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
5-Piece Curling Wand Set
Change up your curls as often as you like with this ultimate curling wand set! The titanium barrels come in five unique shapes, so you can create curls, waves, and everything in between! Includes titanium barrels in the following sizes: 19mm, 25mm, 32mm, 13mm-25mm Tapered, and Bubble.
Buy now, pay later with
4 interest-free installments of $22.25USD
Good for: all hair types
Benefits & Features:
- Fast, even heat distribution
- Clip-free titanium barrels
- Adjustable temperature: 270℉ - 450°F
- Safety cool-tipped barrels
- 60 minute auto shut-off
- Soft-touch rubber finish
- Professional length 360° swivel cord
- Dual-voltage, great for travel
- Includes heat-resistant glove, & vegan leather travel pouch
- Dual-Voltage: 110 - 240V
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz
- Rated Wattage: 32mm: 50W |25mm: 40W |19mm: 35W |Bubble: 40W |13-25mm Taper: 32W
- Length of A.C. Cord: 6 ft | 1.8 m
- Total Unit Weight: 0.6 lb | 272 g
- Hair should be completely dry and detangled before using the curling wand.
- Apply the heat protectant of your choice.
- Wear heat-resistant glove on the hand that will be wrapping the hair.
- Starting at the base, wrap a section of hair no larger than 1” around the barrel.
- Keep the handle of the wand facing up and the tip downward.
- Keep hair wrapped for 5-10 seconds.
- Release hair, letting the curl slide out from around the barrel.
- Repeat on remaining hair until desired style is achieved.
- Let your hair cool completely before brushing or tousling.
- Lock-in the look with your favorite L’ange finishing spray.
How To Change Barrels:
- Make sure the wand is completely cool before changing barrels.
- To remove an existing barrel, twist the barrel lock on the handle to the right.
- Once it reaches the unlock icon, pull out the barrel to remove.
- To insert a barrel, line up the 3 tabs with the 3 cutouts inside the top of the handle.
- Push down firmly until it clicks into place.
- Twist the barrel lock to the left until it aligns with the lock icon.
- You are now ready to turn on your wand and style.