A moisturizing conditioner with botanical extracts of Rosehip, Lemongrass and Chamomile to soothe the hair and scalp.
Provides instant detangling for silky, healthy hair.
Keratin protein strengthens and seals the hair cuticle for an anti-frizz effect, while coconut oil and aloe vera infuse hair with moisture and shine.
Free of: sulfates and parabens
Perk #1 - A bevy of botanicals infuse hair with beguiling beauty, bounce, and show-stopping sheen.
With the ethereal extracts of vitamin C, fatty acid-enriched rosehip oil and astringent lemongrass, this luxurious, light-weight, reparative conditioner reserects stressed-out strands with renewed life and luster. Follicle-friendly fatty acids deeply hydrate and heal hair back to health, while calming chamomile soothes scalp, reducing irritation, flaking, and itch.
Perk #2 - Tame tresses with multi-tasking coconut oil.
Deeply conditioning and nourishing strand superstar, coconut oil, gently detangles tresses, while softening and smoothing strands to pristine perfection. Hydrating, healing coconut oil also helps to ban breakage, fight frizz and flyaways, strengthen and support follicle function, while promoting growth, fabulous fullness, bounce, and lovely length.
Perk #3 - Protein-packed keratin is the building block to beautiful, healthy-looking hair.
Naturally produced by the body, keratin inherently revitalizes, repairs, and rebuilds the hair cuticle from the inside out. Starting at the root, keratin strengthens, stimulates, and seals the susceptible cuticle, preventing damage from environmental aggressors, over-styling, and hot tools. Leaves locks feeling flexible, flowy, and wonderfully moisturized, with a gorgeous glossiness.
Fatty Acids - Found in the botanical oils of coconut, rosehip, and a slew of others, essential fatty acids are comprised of omegas 3, 6, 9, and 15. Like through food consumption, these omegas feed and nourish the hair from within, promoting healthy hair growth, luster, and sheen. They also help to heal and prevent a dry, itchy, flaky scalp, and are beneficial in helping to reverse hair loss.
Keratin - Naturally produced by the body, keratin is made up of amino acids, aka, the building block of protein. Keratin keeps hair strong and resilient, while preventing breakage and split ends. Popular in many smoothing products, keratin imparts shine, luster, and a sexy sleekness to strands.
Aloe Vera - Known for its timeless strand-saving properties, aloe vera, derived from the moisture-rich aloe vera plant, is a superior gel-like substance that provides long-lasting moisture and conditioning to hair, skin, and nails. When used in hair care, aloe vera keeps locks lubricated for effortless manageability and flexibility, while preventing tresses from unwanted tangling and twisting.
- Can I use this Celestial Reparative Conditioner daily?Yes, since this formula is light-weight and won’t weigh down hair, you can use it daily. Just be sure to apply mid-shaft down every other day..
- Will my hair smell like coconut?Although extracted from the virtuous coconut fruit, coconut oil itself is colorless and odorless. Your strands will smell like the intoxicating fragrances added to the formula.
- Can I still use this Celestial Reparative Conditioner if my hair is already healthy and not color-treated?Sure, though, you may only need to use it once or twice a week as part of your hair maintenance.
- I heard keratin is damaging to hair. How is this conditioner different?Excessive, in-salon keratin treatments have been shown to cause some hair damage for some people, though it is usually caused by lack of expertise on the part of the hair technician. The keratin ingredient in L’ange luxury hair products is of the highest grade and will never damage your hair.
- Can I sleep while this conditioner is repairing my hair overnight?We advise to keep the conditioner in no longer than the recommended time of 5-10 minutes for optimal results. Sleeping in conditioner can block follicles, causing potential hair loss.