- Apply your L’ange heat protectant of choice.
- Press the power (middle) button for 1-2 seconds to turn the dryer ON.
- Press the top button to select your air speed.
- Green = Low Speed | Blue = Medium Speed | Red = High Speed
- Press the bottom button to select your heat setting.
- No Color = Cool | Green = Warm | Blue = Hot | Red = High Heat
- Gently rough dry hair (on higher heat) until approximately 70% dry.
- Next, using a lower heat setting, finish blow drying with your brush of choice.
- Work the brush through hair, aiming the airflow downward.
- For extra volume, concentrate airflow at the roots.
- Continue until your desired look is achieved.
- Press and hold the cool shot button (back of handle) to lock in your style.
- Pro Tip: Use the air concentrator for more control or the diffuser to enhance texture.
This dryer offers a self-cleaning function in which the motor reverses to expel any trapped debris, prolonging its life. To access this feature, start with the dryer off. Turn it on for a few seconds and then turn it off again. Press and hold the cool shot button for approximately 8 seconds and air will automatically begin to blow out of the rear air inlet for approximately 10 seconds. This is recommended after every 10 hours of use.