Your cart is eligible for additional savings:
You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Dry & Style Essentials
Soleil Blush Dryer
If you're looking to create salon-quality blowouts at home, this limited-edition bundle has everything you need! Soleil’s quiet yet powerful airflow cuts drying time to help lock in moisture. The plush, 100% microfiber Blush Hair Towel absorbs water better than traditional cotton towels to reduce blow-drying time even more, while Scalp Saveur soothes and stimulates the scalp as it helps remove dead skin cells and break up product buildup.
4 interest-free installments of $14.75USD
Benefits & Features - Soleil
- Turbo airflow speeds drying
- Lightweight AC motor
- Helps reduce frizz & static
- Temperature range: 88°F-213°F
- 3 heat & 2 airflow settings
- Cool shot locks in style
- Smooth slider switches
- Removable filter end cap
- Ergonomic straight handle
- Includes 1 air concentrator
- Negative ion technology
- Professional length cord with hanging loop
- Rated Voltage: 125V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Rated Power: 1875W
- Length of AC Cord: 7.9 ft | 2.4 m
- Total Unit Weight: 1.5 lb | 693 g
Benefits - Blush Hair Wrap Towel
- Lightweight, easy to use
- Ultra-absorbent 100% microfiber
- Soaks up excess moisture faster than cotton
- Reduces drying and styling time
- Looped closure keeps towel snugly in place
Pro Tip: Your hair is most susceptible to breakage when wet. Because the microfiber hair wrap quickly absorbs water, it cuts drying time and leaves hair less damage-prone for hair that’s smoother, shinier, and healthier-looking.
Benefits - Scalp Saveur
- Gentle silicone bristles
- Ergonomic design
- Helps remove dead skin cells
- Helps clear away excess buildup
- Massages the scalp
- Boosts circulation
- For use on wet or dry hair
Le Soleil How To
- Apply your L’ange heat protectant of choice.
- Select preferred heat and airflow levels.
- Gently rough dry hair (on lower heat) until approximately 70% dry.
- Next, select your hair brush of choice.
- Section hair into smaller, more manageable pieces.
- Optional: Use the heat concentrator for more control.
- Using a higher heat setting, finish blow drying with your brush of choice.
- Roll the brush through hair, concentrating airflow in a downward motion.
- Complete until the desired look is achieved.
- Use the cool shot setting to lock in your style.
Blush Hair Wrap Towel How To
- Flip your head forward, place damp hair inside the towel (do not rub your hair!)
- Twist your hair and the towel together.
- Lift the twist you’ve created upwards
- Loop the elastic around the button at the nape of your neck to secure it in place.
- It’s recommended that you wash your Hair Wrap Towel by hand with a neutral detergent.
- Do not wash with other clothes. Microfiber is extremely absorbent and will draw in the lint from other fabrics.
- The ideal washing water temperature is around 104°F (40°C).
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Shake the towel after washing and drying to help keep the fibers fluffy.
- Air dry, preferably in the shade. Do not dry in the sun or at high temperatures, which may accelerate aging and cause the towel to harden.
- After drying, store in a bag or box to prevent the absorption of dust and dirt.
Scalp Saveur How To
- After applying your product of choice, hold the brush in your palm.
- Press the silicone tips to your scalp with gentle to medium pressure and massage all over. Avoid using large, circular motions to prevent tangles from forming.
- Rinse brush thoroughly after use to ensure all residue has been removed.
- Brush may be used on wet or dry hair, with or without product.
Pro tip: Try with Exfolier Purifying Scalp Scrub or with your favorite L’ange shampoo or deep treatment.