Perk #1 - Hot off the press.
Your hot tool gadgets will glide effortlessly through hair, creating celeb-coveted shine and salon-status sexiness. Whether you play it straight with flat irons, boost body with blowouts, or twirl tresses around out L’ange beach-worthy wands, you’ll prep and protect tresses from being scorched, fried, frayed, and damaged, while getting all day, stay-put hold to your style.
Perk #2 – Keratin counts!
Get your keratin fix with this simple to use spray. The original protein-packed ingredient is infused into every droplet of this pro-grade, thermal protection potion to give your strands camera-ready glamour and gleam, while strengthening and supporting hair’s internal structure.
Perk #3 - The best UV protectant (and more) under the sun.
A slew of botanicals, such as calming chamomile, strand-smoothing safflower, and healing jojoba wonderfully integrated with lemongrass and powerhouse antioxidant vitamin E is like getting your daily dose of defense against environmental and lifestyle stressors, plus nourishment, conditioning, and reparative power – all in one super strand-saving spray. Count on keeping your color – and your hair.
Jojoba Oil - A richly hydrating, fatty acid-infused botanical oil extracted from the nut of an indigenous American shrub, this sought-after, superb botanical oil is the only one whose compounds are nearly identical to those found in human skin oil. Because of its stark relativity, skin and hair drink it in, without being left greasy, matted, or weighed down. When jojoba is added to any hair product, it naturally removes excess sebum and debris, free follicles to produce new, healthy hair growth. Just a few drops added to strands save them from snapping and splitting, while leaving a protective coat.
Safflower Oil - Rich in both oleic and linoleic acids, including omega 6 fatty acids, safflower oil stimulates circulation to the scalp, promoting thick, healthy hair growth. Safflower oil also safeguards the scalp and follicles against damage, while strengthening hair structure.
Birch Extract - Extracted from the leaf and bark of the illustrious White Birch Tree, this antioxidant-enriched astringent helps free follicles of bacteria and scalp of inflammation. Its purifying properties contain high levels of triterpenes, which have been scientifically-proven to boost the beauty and vitality of hair and skin.
Turn up the heat, while dialing down damage with this botanical infused-thermal protection spray, expertly formulated for use with heat styling and our professional grade hot tools.
The same products you love, now with new packaging! Please note orders may ship with a mix of previous & new designs.
Perk #1 - Hot off the press.
Spray all over hair before using heat-activated styling tools. To add volume at the base, lift hair and spray between layers. Caution: Flammable. Do not use near open flame or while smoking. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- Is the Rival Heat Shield for use with hot tools only or can I use as a leave-in conditioner?It is formulated to do both at the same time. You get the best of both worlds. It protects and corrects!
- Why do I need this?Hey, heads up! Heat hurts hair. Whether you style strands with a blow dryer, flat iron, or curling wand or simply expose hair to the sun on a day-to-day basis, you’re going to certainly need this spray to save your strands from UV damage from the sun and the heat emitted from all those cool hot tools that give you red carpet-ready styles. This handy hair helper keeps locks coated, conditioned, and cooled. Even angels need to keep their hair prepped, primed, and protected from the elements.
- Is this safe for all hair types, including color-treated hair?Absolutely. All L’ange luxury hair care products are formulated for the all angels.
- Can I replace my leave-in conditioner with Heat Rival Shield protectant spray?It really depends on the damage level of your locks. If your hair is not color-treated or has undergone chemical processing, you may be able to get away with just using this thermal heat spray. However, if your strands are straw-like, distressed, dry, or dull, you best double up.
- Can I spray on wet strands?Our Rival Heat Shield is designed to be used on wet or dry hair. Before blow drying hair, spray from top to tips to ensure you keep covered and cool. If used on dry hair, make sure the product has dried completely before applying heat.