Your cart is eligible for additional savings:
You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Le Volume Elevé
65MM 2-in-1 Titanium Brush Dryer
Elevate your salon-worthy blowout at home with Le Volume Elevé. It features our first ever patent-pending barrel design, a distinctive teardrop shape that adds unparalleled lift at the roots by getting comfortably close to hard to reach spots. The 65mm barrel also showcases ionic technology so it heats up fast and evenly distributes the heat for efficient styling, while tug-resistant bristles grip the hair with the tension you want for incredible body. Additional features include an ergonomic twist handle, LED indicator lights, 3 heat settings, 360° vented airflow, a protective cover, and a cleaning brush that fits snugly inside the cover. Transform hair into shiny, frizz-free perfection with incredible lift that starts at the root!
4 interest-free installments of $32.25USD
Benefits & Features:
- Patent-pending barrel shape
- 65mm titanium barrel
- Simplifies drying & styling
- Reduces unwanted frizz
- Boosts smoothness & shine
- Ionic technology
- Combination bristles
- Easy-twist handle with LED
- 360° vented airflow
- 3 settings: cool, low, & high
- Professional length swivel cord
- Includes protective cover
- Cleaning brush inside cover
Rated Voltage: 125V
Rated Wattage: 1100W
Length of AC Cord: 7.9 ft | 2.4 m
Total Unit Weight: 1.26 lb | 574 g
- After washing hair, towel dry to remove excess water.
- Plug the unit into an electrical outlet.
- Twist the temperature control from OFF to the desired setting (indicated by the LED light).
- Apply L'ange heat protectant of your choice.
- Detangle hair prior to styling.
- Begin styling once hair is approximately 70% dry.
- Section and clip additional pieces of hair up and out of the way.
- Working with a manageable section, place brush dryer underneath hair, near the roots.
- Hold for 2-3 seconds; working in a downward motion, slowly rotate hair around the barrel of the brush dryer as you work from root to tip.
- Continue until the section is dry (make sure to keep the dryer moving at all times).
- If any sections near the root remain damp, insert the brush dryer and hold for an additional 2-3 seconds.
- Select the cool setting and run the brush dryer through your hair to help lock in the style.
Pro Tip: For faster, more precise styling, separate hair into manageable sections. To achieve more lift at the crown, overdirect the narrow, pointed side of the patent-pending teardrop barrel starting upward from the root.