Good for: most hair types & lengths (may not be as effective on short styles like pixie cuts)
You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Ceramic Straightening Brush
The game-changing Le Vite Straightening Brush creates smooth hair in a single stroke, giving you the power of a straightener with the simplicity of a hairbrush. Cool-tipped ceramic bristles emit negative ions and far infrared heat that deeply penetrate hair for long-lasting sleek, shiny, frizz-free results.
4 interest-free installments of $22.25USD
Benefits & Features:
- Heats up in under 1 minute
- Helps preserve moisture & shine
- Safety cool-tipped ceramic bristles
- Negative ion & far infrared heat technologies
- Digital LCD display
- Adjustable temperature: 170°F - 450°F
- Simple ON/OFF button
- Soft-touch rubber finish
- Professional length heat-resistant 360° swivel cord
- 30 minute auto shut-off
- Dual-voltage, great for travel
- Dual-Voltage: 110 - 240V
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60HzF
- Rated Wattage: 45W
- Length of A.C. Cord: 9 ft. | 2.7 m
- Total Unit Weight: 0.86 lb | 390 g
- Start with hair that is completely dry and detangled.
- Apply your L’ange heat protectant of choice.
- Press and hold the power button to turn the tool on.
- Select your preferred temperature with the +/- buttons.
- Allow the tool to heat for approximately 30 seconds prior to styling.
- Divide hair into smaller, more manageable sections.
- Take a small section of hair (approximately 1”).
- Slide the brush from root to tip at a moderate pace.
- (Depending on the texture & thickness of your hair, you may need an additional pass.)
- Repeat on remaining sections until the desired style is achieved.
Pro Tip: For more resilient hair, it is recommended that you complete one pass over the top of each section followed by a second pass underneath.