- Detangle hair prior to styling.
- Apply L’ange heat protectant of your choice.
- Wear the heat-resistant glove on the hand that will be wrapping the hair.
- When curling, keep the base of the iron near the root, with the tip facing downward.
- Wrap a 1” - 2” strand of hair around the barrel.
- Hold the hair briefly with your protected hand for 5 - 10 seconds.
- Release hair, letting the curl slide out from around the iron.
- Let the curl cool in the palm of your hand.
- Repeat until desired style is achieved.
Pro Tip: For relaxed curls and waves, wrap larger strands of hair around the barrel.