Formulated with Pro-Vitamin B5, and wheat amino acids this light-weight leave-in detangler conditions, adds body and maintains a healthy scalp.
Aloe, Chamomile, Sage and lemon balm soothe and moisturize the hair. UV protectant helps color from fading.
The same products you love, now with new packaging! Please note orders may ship with a mix of previous & new designs.
FREE FROM: Sulfates, Parabens & Silicones.
Perk #1 - Nice, not knotty.
When spritzed onto your towel-dried tresses, this multi-tasking mist adds beautiful body and voluptuous volume. Your comb will effortlessly slide through suddenly silky strands, while vitamin and antioxidant-packed potion protects against breakage, split-ends, tangles, snarls, and not-so-nice knots.
Perk #2 - Comb in conditioning.
Fortified with pro-vitamin B5, this detangling spray drenches your tired, tangled tresses with super shine and salon-inspired style. Your hair is left hydrated, healed, and heavenly.
Perk #3 - Bring in the beautifying botanicals.
This purse-friendly bottle is filled to the brim with beautifying botanicals, such as hydrating and healing aloe, calming chamomile, soothing sage, and invigorating lemon balm. A few mists of this strand-saver repairs and restores your scalp’s health, while feeding your hungry hair follicles with a well-balanced diet of much-needed nutrients to encourage thick and glossy growth. Free radical-fighting antioxidants shield strands from hair-harmful UV rays, keeping your color brilliant and beautiful.
Geranium - This essential oil has been used for centuries by celebrated apothecaries around the world for its lifting properties. Geranium breathes new life into tired locks, while strengthening follicles and infusing silky shine to dull, dry strands. Its organic sweet-smelling scent also contains a slew of strand-saving antioxidants to keep hair young and fresh-looking.
White Oak - The medicinal mane properties of white oak extract date back centuries, as an antidote to aging, dull hair. This highly-active ingredient contains up to 20% tress-treating tannins, including iron, potassium, vitamin B12, and a barrage of others. White oak helps to internally strengthen and support scalp health, diminishing dandruff and follicle flaking, while promoting new, thick, healthy growth.
Wheat Amino Acids - A superstar ingredient that headlines in most hair-helping products, wheat amino acids are composed of a beneficial blend of amino acids derived from wheat protein once it’s been broken down by a process known as hydrolysis. Chiefly used in conditioning products, wheat amino acids penetrate the porous, damaged hair cuticle to repair, restore, and regenerate the internal structure of strands. Because of their impressive body-building capabilities, hair is left full of bounce, while emanating a pristine, polished finish.
- This leave-in conditioner really smells like I’m at the beach! Does this detangler double as a beach spray?We’re glad you think so! It depends on what you’re looking to do with your hair, exactly. If you’re looking for a gritty, textured look to tresses, look no further than our luxurious cult classic Salt+Sea Texturizing Spray for an effortless off-duty model mane. However, the Replenish Detangling Conditioning Spray won’t exactly give you texture, but soft, sexy, glossy locks, instead. We recommend you use them together for a match made in hair heaven.
- Can I use in conjunction with other luxury L’ange hair conditioners?Of course! We recommend you spritz this Replenish Detangling Conditioning Spray on strands for extra tress-treating TLC. Its lightweight, scent-sational-smelling formula will save your strands, while stimulating your senses. You’ll love your locks!
- Can I replace my traditional conditioner with this detangler?Unless you have untouched “virgin” tresses that have never been chemically treated, colored, or damaged, then we suggest you layer this light leave-in on hair as the third step in your hair routine (shampoo, conditioner, leave-in).
- What is the difference between the Replenish Conditioning Spray and the Marula Oil Hydrating Mist?Our multi-tasking Marula Oil Hydrating Mist is a lightweight oil spray and is formulated with super moisturizing marula oil for very dry, extremely damaged hair that needs all the extra help it can get. Plus, it helps boost blowouts that have fallen flat, re-sets styles while on-the-go, and laminates locks for a lustrous finish on wet or dry hair. The Replenish Conditioning Spray is more of a detangling wet spray to use on damp hair to supply crucial nourishment. The Marula Oil Hydrating Mist is a laminator, style re-setter, and hydrating handyman all-in-one. The Replenish Conditioning Spray wasn’t designed to save your style or laminate locks.
- Can I use this detangler on dry hair?The Replenish Detangling Conditioning Spray was formulated to use on dampened strands for more efficient absorption into hair shaft. If you’re looking for on-the-go hydration and rejuvenation, mist on the Marula Oil Hydrating Mist. Keep the Replenish Detangling Conditioning Spray at home and the Marula Oil Hydrating Mist in your bag or desk!