Your cart is eligible for additional savings:
You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
1.25” (32MM) Titanium Curling Iron
We reimagined a classic and made it incredibly fast and easy to achieve long-lasting structured, uniform curls with brilliant shine. From novice to pro, Le Clip is perfect for every skill level. It combines the simplicity and control of a traditional curling iron with advanced, modern features. The clipped titanium barrel heats up quickly and efficiently to your preferred temperature. It also features a safety cool tip that’s ergonomically molded for comfortable finger placement. Plus, it offers smart styling memory, which automatically reverts back to that temperature the next time you style. Select the 25mm barrel for more defined curls and versatility; choose the 32mm barrel for more relaxed curls.
4 interest-free installments of $32.25USD
Benefits & Features:
- Fast, even heat distribution
- Locks in style and shine
- Titanium barrel with clip
- Adjustable temperature 280-400°F
- Styling temperature memory
- Temperature lock feature
- Soft-touch ergonomic handle
- Ergonomic safety cool-tipped barrel
- Professional length 360° swivel cord
- Dual-voltage, great for travel
- Dual-Voltage: 120-240V
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz
- Rated Wattage: 49W
- Length of Barrel (excluding cool tip): 5.1 in | 13 cm
- Length of A.C. Cord: 6 ft. | 1.8 m
- Total Unit Weight: 0.9 lb | 388 g
- Plug the tool into an outlet then press and hold the power button (located just below the temperature dial) to turn it ON.
- Select your preferred temperature by turning the dial clockwise to increase and counterclockwise to decrease.
- The temperature lock will engage within 5 seconds (indicated by a lock icon on the display).
- You may temporarily disable the lock by turning the dial a quarter turn clockwise to be able to readjust the temperature.
- Allow the tool to heat for approximately 30 seconds before styling. (It will beep when it’s ready!)
- Press the thumb rest to open the clip.
- Starting 1-2 inches from your ends, insert a 0.5-1” strand of hair and wind in the direction of your choice.
- Once the strand is wrapped, hold for 5-10 seconds.
- Release hair, letting the curl slide out from around the iron.
- Allow the curl to cool in the palm of your hand.
- Repeat all over until the desired style is achieved.
- Apply your finishing spray of choice and tousle to separate.
Pro Tip: To create a tighter or looser curl, adjust the number of rotations and the amount of hair left out of the clip.