You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Exclusive Le Volume Bundle
Blush 75MM 2-in-1 Titanium Brush Dryer
Salon-worthy blowouts at home are the ultimate breeze with Le Volume! It combines a hair dryer with a style-sculpting thermal brush to help create smooth, shiny styles with incredible body and lift. Glass Hair brings your style to life by using the heat of your tool to smooth out rough, dry, frizz-prone hair for soft strands with a long-lasting mirror-like shine.
Le Volume is designed for all hair types and lengths; the smaller 60mm barrel may be preferred by those with shoulder length hair or shorter, while the 75mm may be preferred by those with below-the-shoulder hair.
Benefits & Features - Le Volume
- Simplifies drying & styling
- Reduces frizz
- Boosts smoothness & shine
- 75mm titanium barrel
- Combination bristles
- Easy-twist handle with LED
- 3 settings: cool, low, & high
- Professional-length 360° swivel cord
- Includes protective cover & cleaning brush
Le Volume Specifications
- Rated Voltage: 125V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Rated Power: 1100W
- Length of AC Cord: 7.9 ft. | 2.4 m
- Total Unit Weight: 1.4 lb | 619 g
Benefits - Glass Hair
- Reduces frizz and flyaways
- Antioxidant-rich formula
- Boost smoothness & shine
- Helps lock out humidity
- Long-lasting style primer
Le Volume How To
- Towel dry hair to remove excess moisture and detangle prior to styling.
- Apply your L’ange heat protectant of choice.
- Begin styling once hair is approximately 70% dry.
- Use the tool horizontally underneath each section of hair.
- Work the brush dryer from root to tip until the section is dry (make sure to keep the dryer moving at all times).
- Repeat until your desired style is achieved.
- Turn on the cool setting and run the brush dryer through your hair to help lock in the style.
For best results: Separate hair into manageable sections for faster, more precise styling.
Styling scoop: To achieve more lift at the crown, overdirect the tool upward from the root. To curl your ends in or flip them out, gently roll the brush dryer in your preferred direction for a few seconds.
Cleaning & Storage: To protect bristles, place the tool upright or lay over the side of the counter. After it's completely cooled, remove trapped debris with the cleaning brush and then cover with the protective cap before storing.
Glass Hair How To
- Section damp, freshly washed hair.
- Spray each section liberally until hair is saturated.
- Using your brush of choice, blow-dry in sections.
- Create tension as you direct the heat down the hair shaft.
Styling scoop: It is not recommended to use Glass Hair with other pre-styling products; however, a finishing product after styling is recommended.
Glass Hair Ingredients
Calendula - Full of antioxidants which help protect hair from environmental damage.
Chamomile - Boasts anti-inflammatory properties and imparts natural shine.
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-29, Silicone Quaternium-18, Trideceth-6, Trideceth-12, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, Limonene.