- Press and hold the bottom “on/off” button to turn the tool on.
- Press the “+” & “-” buttons to adjust the temperature in 20°F increments.
- Once the temperature is selected, the temperature lock will automatically turn on.
- To turn it off and readjust the temperature, press and the “on/off” button then select your new temperature.
- The digital display will flash as the tool is heating and the flashing will stop to indicate the tool is ready for use.
- Apply the L’ange heat protectant of your choice.
- Detangle hair prior to styling.
- Make sure to keep the hot plates facing out and away from your body.
- Insert a 1-2” section of hair between the plates.
- Starting near your roots, gently press down.
- Hold until the tool beeps at approximately 10 seconds and release.
- The longer the hair is pressed, the more defined it will be.
- Continue this process down the length of the hair.
- The tool will automatically shut off at 60 minutes. If you’d like to keep styling, simply press the “on/off” button to keep it on.
- Repeat on remaining sections until desired style is achieved.
- Tousle to separate and apply a finishing spray of your choice.
Pro Tip: Start each press where you left off from the previous for uniform texture.