You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Le Vite Curve
Ceramic Straightening Brush
We took the game-changing original Le Vite and reinvented it! Le Vite Curve gives you the power of a straightener with the simplicity of a hairbrush. The unique curved shape allows the tool to move along the contours of your head closer to the root, helping you create sleek strands in no time. Cool-tipped ceramic bristles emit negative ions and far infrared heat that deeply penetrate hair for long-lasting, shiny, frizz-free results.
Good for: most hair types & lengths
Benefits & Features:
- Heats up in under 1 minute
- Unique curved design gets closer to the root
- Helps preserve moisture & shine
- Safety cool-tipped ceramic bristles
- Negative ion & far infrared heat technologies
- Digital LCD display
- Adjustable temperature: 170°F-450°F
- Simple ON/OFF button
- Soft-touch rubber finish
- Professional length heat-resistant 360° swivel cord
- 60 minute auto shut-off
- Dual-voltage, great for travel
Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz
Rated Wattage: 45W
Length of A.C. Cord: 6.5 ft. | 2 m
Total Unit Weight: 0.9 lb | 428 g
- Start with hair that is completely dry and detangled.
- Apply your L’ange heat protectant of choice.
- Press and hold the power button to turn the tool on.
- Select your preferred temperature with the +/- buttons.
- Allow the tool to heat for approximately 60 seconds prior to styling.
- Divide hair into smaller, more manageable sections.
- Take a small section of hair (approximately 1”). Slide the brush from root to tip (using tension) at a moderate pace.
- (Depending on the texture & thickness of your hair, you may need an additional pass.)
- Repeat on remaining sections until the desired style is achieved.