Your cart is eligible for additional savings:
You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Titanium Rotating Curling Iron
Benefits & Features:
- 26mm titanium barrel
- 2.25” inch clamp
- Auto rotating left or right
- “<” and “>” buttons to rotate the barrel
- Return to home button
- Fast, even heat distribution
- 5 heat settings: 260°F-410°F
- LED temperature indicator
- 60-minute auto shut-off
- Safety cool tip
- Innovative, ergonomic design
- Professional-length 360° swivel cord
- Dual voltage for worldwide use*
- Dual Voltage: 100-240V
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz
- Rated Wattage: 40W
- Length of Barrel (excluding cool tip): 5.4 in | 13.8 cm
- Length of AC Cord: 8.2 ft | 2.5 m
- Total Unit Weight: 1 lb | 436 g
- Press and hold the power button for approximately 3 seconds to turn the tool on.
- The LED will blink on the display at 260°F, indicating the curling iron is turned ON.
- To select your desired temperature, press the “+” or “-” button.
- Once you choose the temperature, the light will continue to blink, indicating that the tool is heating up. (A steady light means it has reached the desired temperature and is now ready for use.)
- Detangle hair prior to styling.
- Apply L’ange heat protectant of your choice.
- Press the thumb rest to open the clip.
- Starting 1-2 inches from your ends, insert a 0.5-1” section of hair (for best results, insert hair into the middle of the clamp).
- Press the “<” or “>” button to auto rotate the barrel in your preferred direction.
- **For safety reasons, stop rotation 1” from the scalp.
- Once the strand is wrapped, hold for 5-10 seconds.
- Press the thumb rest to allow the curl to slide out from around the barrel.
- Allow the curl to cool in the palm of your hand.
- Press the circular “home” button to return the clamp back to center.
- Repeat until the desired style is achieved.
- Tousle to separate and apply your finishing spray of choice.