Your cart is eligible for additional savings:
You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Titanium Curling Iron
This reimagined take on a classic makes it incredibly fast and easy to achieve brilliant, long-lasting curls, whether you’re a novice or pro. The clipped barrel heats up quickly and the ergonomically molded safety cool tip makes it easier to grip. The smooth-turning dial includes a large digital temperature display so it’s easy to select and read your preferred heat setting (range: 280-400°F). Plus, it features a “smart” function that remembers, and automatically returns to, your selected temperature the next time you style. Select the 25mm barrel for more defined curls and versatility; choose the 32mm barrel for more relaxed curls.
Benefits & Features:
- Fast, even heat distribution
- Locks in style and shine
- Titanium barrel with clip
- Safety cool tip molded for comfortable use
- Adjustable temperature 280-400°F
- “Smart” styling temperature memory
- Temperature lock feature
- Soft-touch ergonomic handle
- Professional length 360° swivel cord
- Dual voltage, great for travel
- Dual-Voltage: 120-240V
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz
- Rated Wattage: 38W
- Length of Barrel (excluding cool tip): 5.1 in | 13 cm
- Length of A.C. Cord: 6 ft. | 1.8 m
- Total Unit Weight: 25MM: 0.8 lb | 356 g
- Plug the tool into an outlet then press and hold the power button (located just below the temperature dial) to turn it ON.
- Select your preferred temperature by turning the dial clockwise to increase and counterclockwise to decrease.
- The temperature lock will engage within 5 seconds (indicated by a lock icon on the display).
- You may temporarily disable the lock by turning the dial a quarter turn clockwise to be able to readjust the temperature.
- Allow the tool to heat for approximately 30 seconds before styling. (It will beep when it’s ready!)
- Press the thumb rest to open the clip.
- Starting 1-2 inches from your ends, insert a 0.5-1” strand of hair and wind in the direction of your choice.
- Once the strand is wrapped, hold for 5-10 seconds.
- Release hair, letting the curl slide out from around the iron.
- Allow the curl to cool in the palm of your hand.
- Repeat all over until the desired style is achieved.
- Apply your finishing spray of choice and tousle to separate.
Pro Tip: To create a tighter or looser curl, adjust the number of rotations and the amount of hair left out of the clip.