Designed for all hair types and lengths, our original Le Duo may be preferred by those with shoulder length hair or shorter.
You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Le Duo Blush
Achieve it all with Le Duo, the lightweight, ergonomic styler with an easy-to-use clip! It also features a cooling fan and tiny air vents to instantly cool hair and lock in styles that last. Lightweight Grand Début Root Booster targets roots for precision lift and hold, while Rival Heat Shield, which provides heat protection, shine and helps your style last even longer. Déjà Vu is a classic clear dry shampoo that refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and odors, restoring volume and body without leaving white residue.
Benefits & Features - Le Duo:
- Curls and straightens hair
- Instantly locks in style
- Floating titanium plates with rounded edges
- Features cooling air vents
- Adjustable temp: 280°F - 430°F
- User-friendly clipped design
- Ergonomic construction
- Professional length 360° power swivel cord
- Dual voltage, great for travel
Le Duo Specifications:
- Dual Voltage: 100-240V
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz
- Rated Wattage: 36W
- Item Dimensions: 10.4 in. x 1.4 in. x 2.1 in.
- Plate Dimensions: 3.5 in. x 1 in.
- Length of AC Cord: 8.2 ft. | 2.5 m
- Total Unit Weight: 0.8 lb. | 358g
Benefits - Grand Début Root Booster:
- Builds volume & texture
- Long-lasting root lift
- Adds grip to hold style
- For damp or dry hair
- Precision applicator nozzle
- Light spray-foam texture
Benefits - Déjà Vu
- Absorbs oil & odors
- Restores volume & body
- Clean, refreshing scent
- Easy to blend formula
- Hair looks & feels clean
- Mattifies oily roots
- Adds instant texture
Benefits - Rival Heat Shield:
- Offers heat protection
- Long-lasting flexible hold
- Shiny, touchable finish
- Helps strengthen hair
- Preps style to last longer
Le Duo How To:
- Start with hair that is detangled and completely dry.
- Apply your L’ange heat protectant of choice.
- Clip hair up and away, to work in smaller, more manageable sections.
- Plug the tool into an electrical outlet.
- The temperature gauge light will be illuminated and flashing (the tool has not yet started heating).
- Press and hold the power button for approximately 2 seconds to turn the tool ON.
- Press the same button until the LED lights reach your desired temperature.
- Once it reaches the set temperature, the fan will turn on automatically and the light will stop flashing (within 2 min).
- If preferred, press the fan button to turn the fan off and style without it.
- Once finished, press and hold the power button to turn the tool OFF.
- Lights will continue to blink until the tool is unplugged.
- Unplug the tool and wait until it has completely cooled before storing away.
- You may style with the base pointed up or down, depending on your preference.
- Holding the tool, squeeze the clip to open the plates.
- Insert a 1” section of hair toward the bottom of the plates, beginning near the roots.
- Those with shoulder length hair or longer may want to start the curls at the mid-shaft.
- Twist the tool in your preferred direction while sliding down your hair and maintaining consistent pressure.
- The more you twist, the more defined your curls will be.
- Holding the tool parallel with the floor, squeeze the clip to open the plates.
- When straightening bangs or ends, insert a 1” section of hair where desired.
- With your free hand, grasp the cool tip, maintain consistent pressure, and slide the tool in a downward motion.
Grand Début Root Booster How To:
- Shake well before each use.
- For damp hair, spray into roots of sectioned, towel-dried hair.
- Massage product to evenly distribute and comb through.
- We recommend blow drying hair with your favorite round brush.
- For dry hair, spray into roots around the crown.
- Massage the product in and push against the roots for instant volume.
Déjà Vu How To:
- Shake well before each use.
- Hold can approximately 4-6 inches away from dry hair.
- Spray product directed at roots and areas in need of oil absorption.
Pro Tip: Use your fingers to gently massage product throughout and brush through.
Rival Heat Shield How To:
- Hold bottle approximately 4-6 inches away from your hair.
- Spray throughout damp or dry hair prior to using any heat styling tool.
- Comb through to evenly distribute.
- Style as desired.
Pro Tip: Section hair, making sure to spray each layer.
Grand Début Root Booster Ingredients:
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Dimethyl Ether, VP/VA Copolymer, PVP, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate-20, Benzophenone-4, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum).
Déjà Vu Dry Shampoo Ingredients:
Panthenol - The B vitamin locks-in moisture and shine while boosting strength and elasticity.
Zeolite - This highly absorbent mineral attracts and helps remove buildup and impurities from hair and scalp.
Ingredients: Isobutane, Alcohol Denat, Zeolite, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, PPG12-Buteth-16, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum).
Rival Heat Shield Ingredients
Keratin - Increases strength and elasticity while helping protect the surface of the hair shaft to reduce breakage and moisture loss.
Chamomile - Boasts anti-inflammatory properties and imparts natural shine.
Burdock Root Extract - Promotes healthy, shiny, strong hair.
Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Purified Water (Aqua), VP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Polysorbate 20, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), *Benzyl Alcohol, *Benzyl Benzoate.