Good for: all hair types
You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Le Styliste Luxe
Digital Salon Dryer
Benefits & Features:
- Significantly reduces drying time
- Helps minimize static & frizz
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Efficient, high-performance power
- LCD display
- 110,000 rpm continuous output
- Quiet brushless motor
- Advanced ionic technology
- Slim, modern frame
- Temperature range: 140℉ - 250℉
- 4 heat & 3 speed settings + cool shot
- Memory function (heat & speed settings only)
- Self-cleaning + overheat protection
- Includes 1 diffuser & 2 air concentrators (designed to remain cooler to the touch)
- Rated Voltage: 100-120V
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz
- Rated Wattage: 1200W
- Sound Level: 90dB
- Length of A.C. Cord: 9.8 ft. | 2.9 m
- Total Unit Weight: 0.9 lb | 408 g
- The side of your dryer handle features 3 control buttons, plus a cool shot on the front of the handle, and a digital display at the back of the dryer.
- Press the ON/OFF (bottom) button for 1-2 seconds to turn the dryer ON.
- Press the top button to select your airflow speed (this will be indicated by a series of lights on the digital display).
- One Light = Low Speed | Two Lights = Medium Speed | Three Lights = High Speed
- Press the middle button to select your heat setting (this will be indicated by the temperature on the digital display).
- No Temperature Indicated = Cool | 140℉ = Warm | 190℉ = Medium | 250℉ = High
- Prior to styling, start by applying your L’ange heat protectant of choice.
- Gently rough dry hair (on lower heat) until approximately 70% dry.
- Next, using a higher heat setting, finish blow drying with your brush of choice.
- Work the brush through hair, aiming the airflow in a downward motion.
- For extra volume, concentrate airflow at the roots.
- Continue until your desired look is achieved.
- Press and hold the cool shot button (front of handle) to lock in your style.
- Press the ON/OFF (bottom) button for 1-2 seconds to turn the dryer OFF.
- Unplug the dryer and let it cool completely before storing in a safe location.
Pro Tip: Dryer comes with 3 magnetic accessories, including 2 air concentrators and 1 diffuser. These may be quickly and easily attached to the front of the dryer and can be rotated 360°degrees so you can position them precisely where you need them. Attachments may be hot during use. Allow them to cool before handling.
Maintenance: This dryer offers a self-cleaning function in which the motor reverses to expel trapped debris, prolonging the life of the dryer. To access this feature, make sure the dryer is OFF. Press and hold the cool shot button for approximately 3 seconds and air will automatically begin to enter from the front outlet and blow out of the rear air inlet. This will be indicated by an 8 second countdown on the digital display. Perform this action weekly, or as needed to free any accumulated dust.