Your cart is eligible for additional savings:
You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Last updated May 16, 2023
California Notice of Collection of Personal Information: L’ange collects Personal Information listed below under “Information We Collect” for the purposes described below under “Information Use.” To learn more about your California privacy rights, including your right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information, please scroll down to “Your California Privacy Rights.”
- Visit or use a Site, including by logging-in to your account to make a purchase;
- Visit our branded social media pages;
- Receive communications from us or otherwise communicate with us, including but not limited to emails, phone calls, and texts.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
A Site collects Personal Information. There are several ways we may obtain information about you, including through (A) information you provide to us directly; (B) information that we automatically collect; and (C) information we receive from third parties. This includes data that identifies you personally whether directly (i.e., your name) or indirectly (i.e., information about your online use).
Information You Provide
L'ange collects information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you visit a Site, log-in at a Site, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email list, fill out a survey, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with or contact us. The information we collect may include your biographical information (i.e., name, address, email address, telephone or mobile number, date of birth, and gender), registration information (i.e., username), geolocation information, payment information.
Information Automatically Collected
Please note that we automatically collect the following information about you:
- Computer or Device: We may automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier or information from the computer or device you use to access a Site, including the browser type, device type, operating system, software version, hardware model, mobile network information, and the domain name from which you accessed a Site.
- Usage Information: We also may collect information about your use of a Site, including the date and time you visit a Site, the areas or pages of a Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using a Site, the number of times you return to a Site, other click-stream or Site usage data, and other websites that you may visit.
- Location: We collect general information about where traffic on a Site is coming from around the world. This is used at an aggregate level to create reports to better understand our engagement with users.
To learn more about your advertising choices relating to the collection and use of your automatically collected information, please see the “Your Choices” section below.
Information Collected From Other Sources
We may acquire information about you from our partners and service providers (including, for example, business partners, analytics vendors, and advertising networks). We use the information we collect from other sources to help us maintain the accuracy of the information we collect, personalize your experience with a Site, target our communications so that we can inform you of products and services or other offers that may be of interest to you, to measure ad quality and responses, and for internal business analysis or other business purposes.
Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through a Site, as well as information collected offline, across other computers or devices that you may use, and from third-party sources.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of business purposes, including:
- To operate a Site, including providing the content on a Site, and providing products that we sell via a Site;
- To fulfill your orders on our e-commerce platforms;
- To respond to your inquiries, and contact and communicate with you when necessary;
- To use and disclose your payment card information only to process payments and prevent fraud; and
- To protect the security or integrity of a Site and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
We may also use your information for commercial purposes, such as:
- To enhance your online browsing experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to a Site;
- To review the usage and operations of a Site, develop new products, and conduct analysis to enhance or improve our content and products;
- To provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on a Site, across other websites, online services, or platforms, and through direct marketing;
- To contact you with information and promotional materials from us or on behalf of our partners and affiliates; and
- To use your data in an aggregated, non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes.
- we are legally obliged to process it;
- we need to process your information in order to provide you with the products you have requested;
- you have consented to such processing; and/or
- we have a legitimate interest for processing your data – e.g., for fraud prevention; direct marketing; network and information systems security; data analytics; enhancing modifying or improving a Site; identifying usage trends; determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns; and personalization of a Site.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We may share the information we collect from and about you as described below.
- Our Affiliates: We may share your information with L’ange affiliates and subsidiaries for business, operational, promotional and marketing purposes.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with our service providers that provide business, professional, marketing, analytics, or technical support functions for us, help us operate our business and a Site, or administer activities on our behalf.
- Aggregate or Anonymous, non-personal information: We may also share aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
- Other: We also may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection.
If you wish to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available here.
Direct Marketing Choices
You have the ability to opt-in to receive our email newsletters after making a purchase on a Site. To opt-out of direct marketing communications, you may:
Click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of all promotional emails. If you have opted-in to receiving text messages from us about our products, you can opt-out from receiving text messages by texting STOP to the SMS number used by L’ange to contact you.
You may also choose not to receive text messages by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and specifying that you no longer want to receive text messages and providing the SMS number used by L’ange to contact you.
If you receive marketing communications from one or more L’ange affiliates, you must opt-out individually from each of the affiliates from which you are receiving brand-specific marketing communications.
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy of children, especially in the online environment. We do not direct a Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen. If we learn that a minor has provided personal information through a Site, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our files.
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may take advantage of the following rights:
Right to Know: If you are a California resident, you may request, up to two times each year, that we disclose to you the categories and/or specific pieces of Personal Information that we collect, use, disclose, and may sell. We will respond to your request within 45 days unless we need additional time, in which case we will let you know.
Right to Delete: Subject to certain exceptions, you may request that we delete Personal Information that we have collected from you. There are some reasons we will not be able to fully address your request, such as if we need to complete a transaction for you, to detect and protect against fraudulent and illegal activity, to exercise our rights, or to comply with a legal obligation.
Right to Opt-Out: As described below, we share personal information with certain third parties, including to enable personalized advertising on a Site and by the recipient. You may request to opt-out of these “sales” (as defined by California law) of personal information at any time using the Do Not Sell My Personal Information link at the bottom of our website homepage or by using the contact details provided below.
To make a privacy related request, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or at 1-800-210-4694 x 129. If you send a written request, please put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information. We may take steps to verify your identity before responding to your requests to know or delete your Personal Information by asking questions about your interactions with us. Making a request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in the request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Alternatively, you may submit a request on our Webform: https://privacyportal.onetrust.com/webform/46b685bf-cddf-4e18-9bab-901913b8593a/a6b52b2d-7885-4e53-8438-ca2efb6e8f1d
You have the right to use an authorized agent to submit your privacy-related requests. Please direct your agent to reach out by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 1-800-210-4694 x 129. Authorized agents must submit proof of the consumer’s signed authorization to make a request. We may require you to verify your identity with us prior to fulfilling your authorized agent’s request.
For customer service requests, please use the Help Center at Langehair.com located at https://langehair.com/pages/help-center to contact customer service via chat, text or e mail. Customer Service requests cannot be handled at either email@example.com or at 1-800-210-4694 x 129.
If you exercise any of the foregoing rights, we will not discriminate against you, including by denying access to our products or services or restricting your access to products or services of a certain quality or price level.
Notice of Financial Incentive
The CCPA’s implementing regulations define a “financial incentive” as a program, benefit, or other offering “related to the collection, deletion, or sale of personal information.” L’ange offers customers the opportunity to participate in the L’ange Hair VIP Rewards Program (the “Program”), which may provide benefits, including discounted products, as well as the opportunity for those who choose to join (“members”) to earn points that can be redeemed for products. Those benefits are described along with other material terms and conditions Here. Our collection of members’ Personal Information (including name, shipping address, and email address), allows L’ange to operate the Program and provide membership benefits. L’ange uses the Personal Information of members, including their purchase details, to both award and redeem points. Otherwise, the types of Personal Information that we collect from members are generally similar to the types of Personal Information that we collect from non-members.
Our good faith estimate of the value of your Personal Information is the value of the benefit we offer to you. We have calculated such value by using the expense related to the benefit. By participating in the Program, you agree that the benefits are reasonably related to the value of the Personal Information collected and retained. If you are not already a member, click here to enroll in the Program now.
Members who are California residents may exercise their CCPA rights (i.e., the rights to know, to request deletion, to request correction and to opt-out of the sale or sharing of Personal Information). If you are a member and request deletion of part or all your Personal Information, that could affect your Program membership. If we cannot retain your Personal Information, you will no longer be a member, and so would forfeit any accrued points and future Program benefits would be removed. A member may also choose not to receive marketing updates or offers at any time without any effect on their membership status or eligibility to receive Program benefits.
You may cancel your membership at any time by notifying Member Support at the Help Center.
Limited-Time Promotions or Sweepstakes:
From time to time, we may offer incentives limited to a specific time period, such as limited-time sweepstakes, contests and other promotions. In exchange for your participation in these promotions, you may be offered a financial incentive, such as a prize. As part of these limited-time promotions or sweepstakes, we may collect your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, and phone number. We will disclose the Personal Information implicated by such promotions or sweepstakes at the time of the offering. Participation in a limited time offer or promotion is governed by the applicable terms and conditions for the program (e.g., Giveaway Rules), which will also describe any financial incentives associated with the promotion and how to participate. You can terminate participation at any time as will be explained in the program terms.
In addition to the programs identified above, we may also offer you one-time percentage off coupons, discounts, or other promotions from time to time, such as when you provide us your email address and agree to receive marketing emails in exchange for a one-time coupon. Such offers may not be available at all times. You can terminate participation at any time by contacting us at the Help Center. Our good faith estimate of the value of your Personal Information is the value of the benefit we offer to you. We have calculated such value by using the expense related to the benefit.
By participating in any of the above promotional programs, you agree that the benefits are reasonably related to the value of the Personal Information collected and retained.
Participation in our promotional programs is always optional, and you can terminate program participation at any time as explained in the applicable program terms. You can also contact us at Privacy@langehair.com to unsubscribe or cancel your participation in any program.
describe any financial incentives associated with the promotion and how to participate. You can terminate participation at any time as will be explained in the program terms.
- Personal Information Collected:
Biographical information/identifiers, characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (i.e., gender, age), internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation information, visual information, and inferences drawn from the above. For more information about the information we collect, please see “Information We Collect” above. The sources of the information are the consumer, our business customers and partners, analytics providers, advertising partners, social networks, service providers, and third-party photographers.
- Disclosure of Personal Information:
In the last twelve (12) months, L’ange has disclosed the following categories of Personal Information to its service providers, contractors, and vendors for business purposes: Biographical information/identifiers, characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (i.e., gender, age), internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation information, visual information, and inferences drawn from the above. To learn more, please see “Information We Share” above.
- “Sale” of Personal Information:
In the last 12 months, L’ange has “sold” (as defined in the CCPA) the following categories of Personal Information: Biographical information/identifiers, internet or other electronic network activity information, and inferences drawn from the above. Each category of Personal Information was sold to advertising networks, for the purposes described under “Information Use” above. We do not have actual knowledge that we sell Personal Information of consumers under 16 years of age. To learn more, please see “Information We Share” above.
YOUR VIRGINIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a Virginia resident, you may take advantage of the following rights:
Right to Access
You have the right to confirm whether we are processing your personal data and to access such personal data.
Right to Correct
You have the right to correct inaccuracies in the personal data, taking into account the nature of the personal data and the purposes of the processing.
Right to Delete
You have the right to delete personal data provided by or obtained about you.
Right to Portability
You have the right to obtain a portable copy of the personal data that you provided to us.
Right to Opt Out
You have the right to opt out of targeted advertising (as defined under Virginia law). We do not sell data as defined under Virginia law.
Exercising Your Virginia Privacy Rights
Making Access, Deletion, and Correction Requests
To make an access, deletion, or correction request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Before completing your request, we may need to verify your identity. We will send you a link to verify your email address and may request additional documentation or information solely for the purpose of verifying your identity.
To submit a request to opt out of targeted advertising, you may click on the link “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” on the footer of our websites.
To appeal our decision regarding a request related to these rights, you may email us at email@example.com.
Virginia Mandatory Disclosures
- We process the following categories of personal data: Biographical information/identifiers, characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (i.e., gender, age), internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation information, visual information, and inferences drawn from the above.
- The purposes for processing personal data are described under “Information Use” above.
- We share the following categories of personal data with third parties: Biographical information/identifiers, internet or other electronic network activity information, and inferences drawn from the above. Each category of personal data was shared with third-party business partners, including advertising networks, for the purposes described under “Information Use” above.
- We process the following categories of personal data for targeted advertising: Biographical information/identifiers, internet or other electronic network activity information, and inferences drawn from the above. We share each category with advertising networks, data analytics providers, and social networks.
L’ange Hair, Inc.
20310 Plummer St.
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Attention: Legal Department
DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION