Good for: all hair types
You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Luxury Salon Dryer
Le Styliste is one of the lightest, most powerful dryers available. The quiet brushless motor, advanced ionic technology, and 1875 watts dry hair 4x faster than the average dryer, while helping hair retain moisture, reducing frizz, and leaving it silky and lustrous. LED lights make it easy to select from 3 heat and 3 speed settings, plus a cool shot. Designed to work continuously through all-day use at the salon or at home, the dryer offers self-cleaning and overheat protection to help keep it working like new. Additional features include: ergonomic design for dual-handed use, professional length power cord, includes 2 concentrators & 1 diffuser.
4 interest-free installments of $81.25USD
Benefits & Features:
- Significantly reduces drying time
- Helps minimize static & frizz
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Slim, modern frame
- Quiet brushless motor
- Approximately 100,000 rpm continuous output
- Advanced ionic technology
- 3 heat & 3 speed settings + cool shot
- Self-cleaning + overheat protection
- Includes 2 air concentrators & 1 diffuser
- Voltage: 125V
- Frequency (Hz): 60Hz
- Rated Wattage: 1875W
- Sound Level: 70-81dB
- Length of A.C. Cord: 7.8 ft. | 2.4 m
- Narrow Air Concentrator: 3.65 in | 9.27 cm
- Wide Air Concentrator: 2.5 in | 6.35 cm
- Total Unit Weight: 1.24 lb | 562 g
- Apply your L’ange heat protectant of choice.
- Flip the power toggle switch (back of handle) to turn the dryer ON.
- Press the bottom button (front of handle) to select your air speed.
- One Light = Low Speed | Two Lights = Medium Speed | Three Lights = High Speed
- Press the middle button (front of handle) to select your heat setting.
- One Light = Warm | Two Lights = Hot | Three Lights = High Heat
- Gently rough dry hair (on lower heat) until approximately 70% dry.
- Next, using a higher heat setting, finish blow drying with your brush of choice.
- Work the brush through hair, aiming the airflow downward.
- For extra volume, concentrate airflow at the roots.
- Continue until your desired style is achieved.
- Press the cool shot button (top button, front of handle) to lock-in your style.
- To turn off the cool shot, press the button once more.
Pro Tip: Use the air concentrator for more control or the diffuser to enhance texture.
The dryer offers a self-cleaning function in which the motor reverses to expel any trapped debris, helping to preserve the life of the dryer. To access this feature, start with the dryer OFF. Next, press the power button to turn the dryer ON. Then press and hold the cool shot button for approximately 5 seconds and air will automatically begin to blow out of the rear air inlet for approximately 15 seconds. The self-cleaning function will stop automatically. Once completed, press any button to resume use of the dryer. Perform this action as needed to free any accumulated dust. This is recommended after every 10 hours of use.