Luxury Salon Dryer
Weighing under a pound, Le Styliste is our lightest, most powerful dryer. The brushless motor provides 110,000 RPM to dry hair 4x faster than the average dryer while remaining quiet enough to hold a conversation. With advanced ionic technology and 1875 watts of power, it decreases drying time, helps retain moisture levels, reduces frizz, and leaves hair silky and lustrous. Vibrant LED lights enhance the display, making it easy to select from 3 heat and 3 speed settings, plus a cool shot button. To save you time, the memory function reverts back to your previous styling settings. Designed to work continuously through all-day use at the salon or at home, Le Styliste offers a self-cleaning function and overheat protection to help keep your dryer working like new. Additional features include: ergonomic design for dual-handed use, 9.8 ft. power cord, plus an air concentrator and diffuser.
Perk #1 - Created for Comfort
Whether a professional stylist, or someone who appreciates a salon-worthy blowout at home, Le Styliste was made for you. Balanced motor placement ensures ultimate grip and handling and may be used in both hands. The tool weighs less than a pound, eliminating arm strain or the feeling that you just finished an arm workout.
Perk #2 - Your Ears Will Thank You
Le Styliste emits only 68-75 decibels of ambient noise (versus the average of 90-95). It’s quiet enough to converse with a client or watch your favorite TV show.
Perk #3 - Save Time + Save Your Strands
The powerful 1875 watt motor produces 110,000 RPM and utilizes advanced ionic technology to dry hair 4x faster than the average dryer while locking-in moisture and shine. This, paired with the slim, new design helps direct and concentrate airflow for a luxurious and ultra powerful styling experience.
Perk #4 - Seriously Smart Styling
This dryer features smart technology that enables you to pick up where you left off from your previous styling session. It remembers your heat and speed preferences and reverts back to them until you change your selections. You’ll love this handy time saver!
Perk #5 - Designed for All-Day Use
Most dryer motors contain a carbon brush that wears out over time. Instead, Le Styliste uses an electrically-powered brushless motor that enables it to last significantly longer. The unique motor offers a self-cleaning function to expel trapped dust and debris, as well as overheat protection to turn the dryer off if it ever gets too hot. These protective features will help keep your dryer working like new throughout continuous use.
- Significantly Reduces Drying Time
- Slim, Modern Aesthetic
- Lightweight & Ergonomic Design
- Whisper Quiet Motor
- Self-Cleaning + Overheat Protection
- Advanced Ionic Technology
- Helps Reduce Static & Frizz
- 3 Heat & 3 Speed Settings + Cool Shot
- Styling Memory Function
- Air Concentrator & Diffuser Included
- Voltage: 110-125V
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz
- Rated Wattage: 1875W
- Length of A.C. Cord: 9.8 ft.
- Total Unit Weight: 0.9 lb (420g)
- Apply your L’ange heat protectant of choice.
- Press the power (middle) button for 1-2 seconds to turn the dryer ON.
- Press the top button to select your air speed.
- Green = Low Speed | Blue = Medium Speed | Red = High Speed
- Press the bottom button to select your heat setting.
- Green = Warm | Blue = Hot | Red = High Heat
- Gently rough dry hair (on higher heat) until approximately 70% dry.
- Next, using a lower heat setting, finish blow drying with your brush of choice.
- Work the brush through hair, aiming the airflow downward.
- For extra volume, concentrate airflow at the roots.
- Continue until your desired look is achieved.
- Use the cool shot button (front of handle) to lock-in your style.
Pro Tip: Use the air concentrator for more control or the diffuser to enhance texture.
This dryer offers a self-cleaning function in which the motor reverses to expel any trapped debris, prolonging its life. To access this feature, start with the dryer off. Turn it on for a few seconds and then turn it off again. Press and hold the cool shot button for approximately 8 seconds and air will automatically begin to blow out of the rear air inlet for approximately 10 seconds. This is recommended after every 10 hours of use.