Your cart is eligible for additional savings:
You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Le Volume Elevé
65MM 2-in-1 Titanium Brush Dryer
4 interest-free installments of $32.25USD
Benefits & Features:
- Patent-pending barrel shape
- 65mm titanium barrel
- Simplifies drying & styling
- Reduces unwanted frizz
- Boosts smoothness & shine
- Ionic technology
- Combination bristles
- Easy-twist handle with LED
- 360° vented airflow
- 3 settings: cool, low, & high
- Professional length swivel cord
- Includes protective cover
- Cleaning brush inside cover
Rated Voltage: 125V
Rated Wattage: 1100W
Length of AC Cord: 7.9 ft | 2.4 m
Total Unit Weight: 1.26 lb | 574 g
- After washing hair, towel dry to remove excess water.
- Plug the unit into an electrical outlet.
- Twist the temperature control from OFF to the desired setting (indicated by the LED light).
- Apply L'ange heat protectant of your choice.
- Detangle hair prior to styling.
- Begin styling once hair is approximately 70% dry.
- Section and clip additional pieces of hair up and out of the way.
- Working with a manageable section, place brush dryer underneath hair, near the roots.
- Hold for 2-3 seconds; working in a downward motion, slowly rotate hair around the barrel of the brush dryer as you work from root to tip.
- Continue until the section is dry (make sure to keep the dryer moving at all times).
- If any sections near the root remain damp, insert the brush dryer and hold for an additional 2-3 seconds.
- Select the cool setting and run the brush dryer through your hair to help lock in the style.
Pro Tip: For faster, more precise styling, separate hair into manageable sections. To achieve more lift at the crown, overdirect the narrow, pointed side of the teardrop starting upward from the root.