Marula Oil Hydrating Conditioner
A gentle Marula oil conditioning crème that delivers intense hydration with botanical extracts.
Contains 12 Bio-nutrients for strengthening and instant detangling resulting in smooth, frizz-free tresses.
The high level Oleic Acid found in Marula oil is essential to maintain healthy hair. Vitamins A, C, E & aloe help to soothe the scalp.
FREE FROM: Sulfates & Parabens.
Perk #1 - Mad for marula.
This miraculous marula oil infused-formula deeply hydrates and heals fried and thirsty hair back to health and hydration. Fatty oleic acid will quench your over-worked, dry tresses, while antioxidant powerhouses vitamin C and E preserve and protect from future environmental and lifestyle damage.
Perk #2 - Beauitifying bio-nutrients.
Indulge your strands and stimulate your senses with this sulfate-free, luxurious, creamy conditioner packed with twelve follicle-friendly bio-nutrients, including anti-aging antioxidants vitamins A and C. This silky solution will bring back beauty and vitality to lifeless, limp locks, while giving tangles the brush off.
Perk #3 - Damage control in a crème.
UV rays, pollution, smoke, dust, and dirt dry out and dull your hair, leaving locks frayed, and frizzed. But, don’t let your stressed strands bring you down. Just one use of this hydrolyzed wheat protein-packed conditioner, including antioxidant vitamin E, strand-saving spirulina, rejuvenating rosehips, and moisture-inducing aloe, will strengthen, seal, and salvage your strands. You can relish in touchably-soft, lustrous locks once again.
Oleic Acid - An essential fatty acid found in marula oil, oleic acid is recognized for its restorative and regenerative beauty powers. Oleic acid helps regenerate cells on a molecular level, strengthening scalp health, while encouraging hair growth and vigor.
Spirulina - Mineral and chlorophyll-enriched spirulina is your mane’s best friend! This blue-green algae’s exceptional iron content strengthens scalp, heals hair shaft, and seals the cuticle. A one-stop-shop of healing and nourishment, sprirulina is a type of cyanobacteria that contains fatty acids and beta-carotene to help prevent hair loss, treat dandruff , and promote the growth of new, healthy hair. There really isn’t anything this strand saver can’t do.
Panax Ginseng Extract - This plant-based essential herb extract energizes hair cells, while soothing the scalp and stimulating hair growth. It’s active compounds improve hair’s regeneration abilities by increasing blood flow to follicles. Since hair fall is often associated with a weakened immune system, the addition of reparative ginseng extract in hair products help to optimize proper oxygen absorption by blood, boosting immune function.
- Is this Indulge Marula Oil Conditioner too heavy to use every day?While this conditioner is rich and luxurious, it’s designed for deeply damaged, dry hair that is often chemically-treated. If your hair is not as damaged and is beautifully-balanced (lucky you), you may want to use this conditioner every other day or once a week as a maintaining treatment.
- Can I leave in hair overnight, while covered in a cap?While it’s always recommended to thoroughly rinse hair of shampooing and conditioning products following recommended usage due to potential weakening of a dampened and susceptible hair cuticle, we suggest you leave in no longer than 10 minutes or so to prevent deterioration of the hair cuticle.
- Is this Indulge Marula Oil Conditioner safe for color-treated hair?Yes! The gentle, sulfate-free formula will not fade color. The rich, hydrating and healing powers of mighty marula oil will mend and maintain any mane that has gone through processing treatments. We highly recommend this conditioner to keep your hair’s color in check, while bringing back its beauty and bounce.
- What would be a compatible shampoo to use with this Indulge Marula Oil Conditioner?The L’ange Luxe Marula Hydrating Shampoo is the lavish sister to the creamy Indulge Marula Oil Hydrating Conditioner. Used together, you’ve got the perfect punch of marula oil hydration and healing for heavenly hair.
- Will this richly-formulated Indulge Conditioner make my hair look greasy?Absolutely not. Just be sure to follow recommended directions and rinse strands thoroughly after each use.