This nourishing shampoo has a luxurious lather with Coconut Oil, Soy Protein, and botanical extracts of Yarrow and Chamomile to soothe the scalp and moisturize deprived hair.
Natural astringents of White Oak, and Lemongrass extract remove impurities.
Hair is cleansed, strengthened, and left with a reflective shine.
FREE FROM: Parabens.
Perk #1 - Drench dry, dull, and damaged hair with a sip of hydration and healing.
This botanical-enriched formula contains conditioning coconut oil, protein-packed soy, and intensely-hydrating argan oil for lifeless locks depleted by over-styling, excessive use of hot tools and color treatments, and environmental stressors. Beguiling and beach-y coconut essence will instantly transport you to the silky sands of any idyllic tropical isle, while brilliance, bounce, and softness are restored. And, forget frizz – strands will take on a sleek and smooth statement, without a split end in sight.
Perk #2 - Say goodbye to buildup and hello to ravishing radiance and show-stopping shine!
Natural astringents like lemongrass and white oak essential extracts gently rid the scalp of superficial cells, product buildup, and impurities. Scalp is relieved of irritation and follicles are left prepped and primed for healthy hair and gorgeous growth.
Perk #3 - Pamper, purify, and protect your hair’s best asset.
Balancing botanicals, including moisture-replenishing aloe, dandruff-diminishing yarrow, and calming chamomile soothe scalp of irritation and itchiness, while fighting flakes, quenching dryness, and promoting overall hair health. Boosts blood circulation and much-needed oxygen, stimulating and reviving hair to heavenly, renewed growth. Tresses are detoxified and cleansed and scalp restored to a healthy, hydrated balance.
Argan Oil - A headlining ingredient found in a plethora of popular beauty products, this buzz-worthy botanical oil delivers intense, long-lasting hydration, baby-soft suppleness, vitamins, fatty acids, and powerhouse anti-aging antioxidants to invigorate, restore, and repair hair health. It’s a one-stop-shop of multi-tasking mane makeover wonders.
Soy Protein - Water-soluble and derived from the protein-packed soybean, soy protein strengthens the hair shaft, increasing its ability to receive and retain moisture. Soy protein also boosts hair growth and reverses hair loss.
Lemongrass and White Oak - Astringent lemongrass and white oak detoxify and purify the scalp and follicles to banish buildup and better receive growth-stimulating nutrients. White oak also has anti-inflammatory properties to reduce irritation and diminish dreaded dandruff and frustrating flaking.
- Although this Heavenly Reparative Shampoo is SLS-free, will I still get a deep-down cleanse?Of course! An SLS additive is just a foaming agent and is more of an aesthetic beauty by-product than anything else. A product need not “foam” or “suds up” to be effective. A light lather will still get your strands clean and clarified – safely.
- Can I use this Heavenly Reparative Shampoo every day?Absolutely! This gentle, yet highly-effective, formula can be used every day without fear of buildup and won’t weigh hair down.
- Do I need to have damaged hair to use this Heavenly Reparative Shampoo?Absolutely not, anyone can benefit from the botanical-rich formula, as all hair needs some sort of weekly repair and restoration. Try using the Heavenly Reparative Shampoo once weekly, and our lighter formulas on the other days.
- Do I still need to use a conditioner if I wash with Heavenly Reparative Shampoo?A conditioner is always advised, no matter the state and health of your hair. Assess your hair’s clinical needs and implement the most effective conditioning treatment for your tresses. L’ange offers a luxurious line of heavenly hair products to get you supermodel-sexy strands!
- When using this Heavenly Reparative Shampoo, do I still need to wash twice?“Sudsing” a second time is always recommended as the second go-thru usually rids scalp and strands from remaining residue and ensures a salon-inspired deep cleanse. But, if you normally wash daily, a second run may not be necessary.