Best for Dry/Damaged.
Good for: Fine, Medium, Coarse, Curly/Wavy, Coily, Straight, Color Treated.
Keratin Protein Conditioner
A Light-weight daily conditioner specially formulated with Keratin protein to help lock in moisture and seal the cuticle of the hair.
Helps reduce frizz and control hair leaving it shiny manageable. Soy protein helps repair and condition, coconut detangles and smooths, while sage maintains a healthy scalp.
Perfect for anyone who has had a Keratin smoothing treatment or chemically processed hair. Sodium chloride and paraben free. Safe for use on chemically and color treated hair.
FREE FROM: Sulfates & Parabens.
Best for Dry/Damaged.
Perk #1 - Seal the deal.
Keratin locks in moisture, making mane more manageable, flexible, and fuss-free. Lightweight and great for everyday use, this keratin-infused conditioner helps reverse damage from UV rays and over-styling. It’s your ‘do’s daily dose of defense.
Perk #2 - Tress for success.
Slathering this on is like indulging in at-home keratin treatments – without the pretentious price or time-sucking visits to the salon. Revitalizes and rejuvenates hair from top to tip, while extending the life and look of your hair’s natural beauty. Chamomile soothes scalp, while rosehip conditions, nourishes, and drenches dry, dulling strands with long-lasting, quenching moisture. This dynamic duo energizes both hair and scalp, reducing oxidative stress.
Perk #3 - Crazy for coconut.
Hailing from the hair-heaven tropics, this virtuous fruit extract detangles strands, while softening and smoothing the hair. Supports longer lengths by beating breakage, mending split ends, and fighting frizz and frays. Plus, scalp-saving sage supports hair health, encouraging thick, glossy, and gorgeous locks.
White Willow Bark - Naturally fortified with salicylic acid, while willow bark diminishes dandruff and dead skin cells from scalp, clearing the way for vibrant, healthy re-growth. It also possesses regenerative powers to help stimulate cell re-formation.
Yarrow - Native to the herbaceous perennial plant, yarrow extract strengthens and supports hair follicles, promoting thick, lustrous locks and gorgeous growth. Yarrow also helps reduce irritation and itchy, while beautifully balancing pH levels to regulate sebum production.
Lemon Balm - Aromatically energizing and uplifting, astringent lemon balm gently eliminates scalp of excess oil, dirt, and debris, while imparting a refreshing, clean feeling. Tones and tingles, too!
- Is this Crème Brule Conditioner safe to use every day?Yes. The light-weight formula won’t weigh down locks. But, be sure to apply from mid-shaft down on every other treatment.
- Will this conditioner really extend the life of my in-salon keratin treatments?Yes. While, it is not a substitute for pro-grade keratin treatments, regimented use of the Crème Brule Conditioner will extend the life and boost the efficacy of keratin treatments.
- Will the keratin content fade my color?Absolutely not. Keratin is a hair-building protein naturally produced in the body and has no effect on color treatments. Color will not fade or oxidize when using Crème Brule Conditioner.
- How long should I leave on locks to maximize effectiveness?When applied post-shampoo, you don’t need to leave on any longer than 10 minutes to reap all the beautifying benefits of this luxurious conditioner.
- Can I use as a weekly deep conditioning treatment?While this conditioner certainly is effective in taming tresses and boosting bounce and shine, we have specific products designed just for re-booting and re-setting your strands after a long, stressed-filled week. This Crème Brule Conditioner’s feather-light formula was created for everyday use and does not possess the potency of a thicker, more concentrated treatment.