You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Le Volume Play
Interchangeable Titanium Brush Dryer
Create a variety of salon-worthy looks at home with this easy-to-use interchangeable brush dryer set. Le Volume Play combines a hair dryer with two style-sculpting titanium brush barrels that transform hair into shiny, voluminous, frizz-free perfection. Designed for all hair types and lengths, it features a 43mm round and a 60mm oval barrel, giving you the freedom to play with your style.
Le Volume Play comes complete with 2 Protective Storage Covers and Cleaning Brush.
4 interest-free installments of $49.75USD
Benefits & Features:
- Powerful DC motor helps decrease drying time
- Vented body allows for maximum airflow
- Easy-to-change titanium barrels with cool tips
- 43mm barrel for bangs, layers, soft curls & tucked/flipped ends
- 60mm barrel for creating blowouts with incredible body & lift
- Combination bristles create ideal tension & reduce tangles
- Ionic technology helps reduce heat damage
- Easy-twist handle with 2 heat/airflow settings
- Cool shot switch
- Ergonomic, comfort-grip handle
- Professional length 360° swivel cord
- Includes 2 protective covers & cleaning brush
- Rated Voltage: 125V
- Frequency (Hz): 60Hz
- Rated Wattage: 1000W
- Length of A.C. Cord: 6 ft. | 1.8 m
- Total Unit Weight: 1.7 lb | 771 g
- Towel dry hair to remove excess moisture and detangle prior to styling.
- Apply your L’ange heat protectant of choice.
- Begin styling once hair is approximately 70% dry.
- Use the tool horizontally with either the 43mm or 60mm barrel underneath each section of hair.
- Work the brush dryer from root to tip until the section is dry (make sure to keep the dryer moving at all times).
- To create soft curls or add shape to layers, use the tool with the 43mm barrel vertically.
- Repeat until your desired style is achieved.
- Turn on the cool shot switch and run the brush dryer through your hair to help lock in the style.
Pro Tips: For faster, more precise styling, separate hair into manageable sections. To achieve more lift at the crown, overdirect the tool upward from the root. To curl your ends in or flip them out, gently roll the brush dryer in your preferred direction for a few seconds.
Cleaning & Storage: To protect bristles, place the tool upright or lay over the side of the counter. After it's completely cooled, remove trapped debris with the cleaning brush and then cover with the protective cap before storing.
WARNING: The brush barrels will become very hot. Before changing barrels, make sure your tool is turned off. Always grab the cool tips or wear a heat-resistant glove.