Good for: all hair types
You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Any Le Volume
2-in-1 Titanium Brush Dryer
Create salon-worthy blowouts at home with one easy-to-use styling tool! Le Volume combines a hair dryer with a style-sculpting thermal brush. Tug-resistant bristles grip the hair, giving you just the right amount of tension to create smooth styles with incredible body and lift. Customizable settings let you control the heat and airflow while the titanium barrel transforms hair into shiny, frizz-free perfection. Designed for all hair types and lengths, our smaller 60mm oval barrel may be preferred by those with shoulder length hair or shorter and our larger 75mm oval barrel by those with hair that falls below the shoulders.
Le Volume 60mm & 75mm come complete with the Protective Storage Cover and Cleaning Brush.
4 interest-free installments of $29.75USD
Benefits & Features:
- Simplifies drying & styling
- Reduces frizz
- Boosts smoothness & shine
- Your choice of 60mm or 75mm titanium barrel
- Combination bristles
- Easy-twist handle with LED
- 3 settings: cool, low, & high
- Professional length 360° swivel cord
- Includes protective cover & cleaning brush
- Rated Voltage: 125V
- Frequency (Hz): 60Hz
- Rated Wattage: 1100W
- Length of A.C. Cord: 9 ft. | 2.7 m
- Total Unit Weight: 60mm: 1.17 lb | 530 g | 75mm: 1.25 lb | 566 g
- Towel dry hair to remove excess moisture and detangle prior to styling.
- Apply your L’ange heat protectant of choice.
- Begin styling once hair is approximately 70% dry.
- Use the tool horizontally underneath each section of hair.
- Work the brush dryer from root to tip until the section is dry (make sure to keep the dryer moving at all times).
- Repeat until your desired style is achieved.
- Turn on the cool setting and run the brush dryer through your hair to help lock in the style.
Pro Tips: For faster, more precise styling, separate hair into manageable sections. To achieve more lift at the crown, overdirect the tool upward from the root. To curl your ends in or flip them out, gently roll the brush dryer in your preferred direction for a few seconds.
Cleaning & Storage: To protect bristles, place the tool upright or lay over the side of the counter. After it's completely cooled, remove trapped debris with the cleaning brush and then cover with the protective cap before storing.