Your cart is eligible for additional savings:
You are using an outdated browser we no longer support.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Le Shape Duet
Ceramic Heated Round Brush Set
4 interest-free installments of $49.75USD
Benefits & Features:
- Advanced PTC heater for fast, even heat
- Lightweight, ergonomic, & durable design
- 25mm & 50mm ceramic brush barrels
- Adjustable temperature: 270°F - 450°F
- If no temperature is selected, tool defaults to 370°F
- ON/OFF button with digital display
- Safety auto shut-off after 60 minutes
- Cool-tipped bristles for added protection
- Soft-touch rubber finish
- Professional length 360° swivel cord
- Dual-voltage for worldwide use
- Includes heat-resistant glove
- Dual-Voltage: 110-240V
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz
- Rated Wattage: 25MM (Round) 45W, 50MM (Oval) 70W
- Barrel Sizes: 25MM (Round), 50MM (Oval)
- Length of A.C. Cord: 6 ft. | 1.8 m
- Total Unit Weight: 1.39 lb | 630 g
- Begin with hair that is completely dry and detangled.
- Apply your L’ange heat protectant of choice.
- To turn your tool on, press & hold the power button.
- Press the +/- buttons to adjust the temperature & allow it to heat for 30 seconds.
- Make sure the tool is completely cool before changing brushes (use of heat-resistant gloves recommended) .
- To remove an existing brush head, twist the lock on the handle to the right.
- Once it reaches the unlock icon, pull out the brush head and remove it.
- To insert a new brush head, line up the 5 prongs at the bottom of the brush head with the 5 holes inside the top of the handle.
- Push down firmly until it clicks into place.
- Twist the lock to the left until it aligns with the lock icon.
For Smoothing & Lift:
To smooth frizz, gently brush over the top of the hair, working from root to tip. To create lift at the crown, insert the barrel horizontally beneath a section of hair and roll the barrel in an outward motion, lifting as you go.
For Shaping Ends & Layers:
Insert the hot brush on top of a small section of hair (no larger than 1 in.) starting around mid shaft and partially wrap the section. Slowly rotate the brush as you work down toward your ends. To flip or tuck your ends, insert the brush horizontally at the ends, gently wrap hair partially around the barrel in your preferred direction, slowly rotate, and then release.
Note: Le Shape Duet is not a curling wand. To avoid hair getting caught, do not completely wrap hair around the barrel.