Your cart is eligible for additional savings:
End Summer Frizz With This Farmer’s Market Solution
There’s a new beauty shop in your area...chock-full of awesome hair care products for you to try! It’s called: THE FARMER’S MARKET!
Have you heard?
There’s a new beauty shop in your area...chock-full of awesome hair care products for you to try!
But it’s one of these pop-up affairs. That means it’s usually open just one day a week… sometimes only during the summer months.
And before you ask... no, this is not a L’ange boutique!
But if we had to guess, you’ve probably heard it mentioned before.
THE FARMER’S MARKET!
“Your local farmer’s market is packed with foods to give you and your hair a health and vitality boost”
For years, farmer’s markets have been an excellent source for the freshest fruits, vegetables, and other locally produced foods.
And nowadays, with the rise of health-oriented dieting trends like the vegan movement… farmer’s markets are one of the hottest things in food!
What’s more, the kinds of organic, healthfully produced fruits and veggies you find at your local farmer’s market are not just good for your diet.
They can also be used to create elegantly simple, do-it-yourself hair masks that can work wonders for your locks!
YOUR HAIR CAN “EAT VEGAN,” TOO
Now, it’s true…
...there are a number of animal-based food products, including eggs and yogurt, with hair-strengthening and revitalizing properties.
But if you’re someone who prefers a health and diet routine that’s entirely plant-based…
...you’ll find just as many options for nutrient-rich, shine-and-body-boosting hair treatments made exclusively from plant products!
To show you what we mean…
...here’s a basic, easy-to-apply hair mask you can make with ingredients from your local farmer’s market.1
(And in case there’s no farmer’s market nearby, don’t worry...your supermarket will have these ingredients, too!)
This mask is especially perfect for the upcoming summer months. Its combination of ingredients is powerfully effective against dry hair and frizziness…
...two hair problems all too common during this hot and humid time of year!
VEGAN HAIR MASK INGREDIENTS
The three 100% plant-derived ingredients that give this hair mask its potency are:
- AVOCADO - This little green veggie is simply stuffed with enriching vitamins, including vitamins E and B. They strengthen your hair right at the root, for added support against all kinds of heat, whether it’s from a styling tool or from that bright summer sun!
- COCONUT OIL - Of all the popular oils used for fortifying hair, only coconut oil actually penetrates into the strands...where it supercharges your hair’s own vital nutrients, from the inside out!
- LEMON JUICE - This tangy citrus juice works by stimulating blood flow to your scalp. This ensures your hair will keep producing the essential oils it needs to stay hydrated and healthy.
“Avocados are also a dynamite source of healthy fats and proteins...great for strengthening your hair!”
This trio of rich, hair-replenishing plant products is sure to keep your tresses soft, moist, and full of shine all summer long!
MAKE YOUR VEGAN HAIR MASK
All you need to make this refreshing mask are the three ingredients above, a bowl, and a spoon.
Here’s what you do:
- In the bowl, mash up one quarter (¼) of an avocado till it’s smooth.
- Add two (2) tablespoons of NON-LIQUEFIED coconut oil, along with the juice from one half (½) of a lemon.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly, until they’re as smooth as possible.
- Spread the mask evenly over your hair.
- Massage the mixture into your scalp.
- If you’re concerned about making a possible mess with this mask, you can apply it while standing in the shower, or simply drape a towel over your neck.
- Leave the mask on your hair for 5-10 minutes.
- Then, rinse your hair thoroughly.
This mask just couldn’t be easier to make and apply.
And the result: Luscious, lustrous locks that let you greet the summer days feeling fresh, free, and beautiful!
“This mask will give you the kind of shine that’ll turn every head in the farmer’s market!”
FARMER’S MARKET STYLE
So, if you live near a farmer’s market...or find yourself visiting one this summer…
The rainbow of fresh fruit and veggies you’ll find there isn’t only good to eat.
In fact, after trying out this lovely, easy-to-do hair mask…
...your hair just might decide it’s “going vegan!”
- “Best Vegan Hair Masks (Store Bought & Homemade).” Urban Vegan, 20 Oct. 2017, www.urbanvegan.net/hair-mask/.