Your cart is eligible for additional savings:
The Powerful Rose Petal Hair Treatment Every Woman Needs to Try
A lot of beautiful plant life isn’t just lovely to look at... It also contains natural nutrients ideal for restoring your hair’s moisture, vitality, and body.
Recently, we made your summer vacation plans even more exciting...
That’s right! Everything from our beachy volume-enhancing Salt + Séa Texturizing Spray...to Rival Heat Shield...the ultimate in maximum-strength heat protection for your locks…
...now available in easy-to-pack, TSA-friendly travel bottles...so you can take the luxury and styling ease of L’ange hair anyplace you want to look your best!
IT’S ALL THANKS TO YOU
Of course, you don’t have to thank us for making these salon-quality products even more convenient to use.
In fact...we want to thank you!
It was your insightful comments and enlightening suggestions that let us know travel ready L’ange products were something you simply had to have.
After all...who knows where your far-flung summer adventures have got you headed next?
BEAUTY IS ALL AROUND YOU
No doubt about it:
Some of the most thrilling travel experiences take you far off the beaten path:
Those hikes and nature excursions where you wander wilderness byways…
...surrounded by breathtaking wild plants, vibrantly colored flowers...all types of natural beauty.
“When you find yourself in the wild, nature is always ready to roll out the green carpet for you!”
And here’s the good news:
A lot of that dazzling plant life isn’t just lovely to look at.
It also contains natural nutrients ideal for restoring your hair’s moisture, shine, and body!
A HAIR TREATMENT BY ANY OTHER NAME
For example, let’s consider one of nature’s sparkling jewels of beauty and elegance:
You can find these beautiful blooms growing all over the world…
...from English country gardens and the coasts of China...to the tropical climates of Bermuda and the crisp, dry air of Colorado.1
The soft scent of rosebuds, and the smooth feel of their petals, have made this flower a universal symbol of love and romance.
“There’s a reason the famous poem stated, ‘My love is like a red, red rose!"
But roses have the power to stimulate much more than your libido.
They also contain a host of ingredients that benefit healthy, fuller-growing hair!
Within the petals of a rose, you’ll find antioxidant and antimicrobial agents.
These cleanse and nourish your scalp...fortifying your follicles to grow thick, sturdy hair strands.
Rose petals also serve as a potent natural conditioner...moisturizing your tresses and preventing potential outbreaks of dandruff.
These properties make roses a perfect homemade treatment for frizzy, dry, or sun-damaged hair.
And of course, you won’t need to add any scented oils or extra fragrance…
...because these blossoms pack their own intoxicating aroma!2
RICH ROSE PETAL HAIR TREATMENT
So you can experience the pure, soothing effects of roses on your own hair, here’s a treatment you can make from crushed, dried rose petals.
And for even more intensely effective hair-pampering bliss, this treatment also includes:
- COCONUT OIL: A dynamic moisturizer and detangler, for sleek, easy-to-manage hair3
- HONEY: Packed with enzymes and nutrients that help restore your hair’s shine and reinvigorate your color4
- ROSEMARY OIL: Strengthens circulation, for a healthier, follicle-friendly scalp5
“Rosemary oil is one of the natural world’s most reliable scalp circulation boosters!”
Here’s what you need to do to give your hair the gift of this rose-infused treatment:
- First, leave a handful of fresh rose petals in the sun to dry. (This should take about 24 hours.)
- Then, heat ½ cup of coconut oil on medium heat for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat, and allow the oil to cool.
- Add 5 drops of rosemary oil to the coconut oil, then mix the oils until blended well.
- Once the rose petals are dark brown in color, crush them into a fine powder.
- Add a tablespoon of the rose petal powder to the oil mixture, and stir together until it’s well blended.
- Add a tablespoon of honey, and mix until smooth.
- Prep your hair by using a wide-toothed comb to clear your locks of tangles.
- Starting at your roots and working your way down, apply the lukewarm oil mixture to your hair. For the best results, try separating your hair into sections…and be sure to give some special attention to your tips if you suffer from dryness or split ends.
- Massage your scalp with your fingers for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then, let the treatment set in your hair for 45 minutes.
- Rinse the treatment from your hair with a mild shampoo, then reinforce the treatment’s effects with a light conditioner.
- Use a luxe hair wrap towel to wring and blot the excess water from your hair.
- For extra protection from frizz, allow your hair to air-dry after using this treatment.
If you use this rose-kissed hair treatment once per week, your hair will take on a fresh new silkiness, luster, and body.6
Plus, it’ll smell so tantalizing...your man won’t be able to pull himself away from you!
ALWAYS LOOKING OUT FOR YOU
Our new travel-sized styling products are the latest phase of our ongoing mission:
To transform the lives of 2 million women by 2020.
That means we’re always looking out for your hair’s glamour, health, and well-being.
And we’re not the only ones.
Because when you consider all the nurturing goodness in this DIY hair treatment…
...one thing is clear:
Nature itself wants you to have the hair of your dreams… wherever you roam!
- Lancett, Peter. “What Type of Climate Do Roses Grow In? | Hunker.” Hunker.com, Hunker, 11 Jan. 2011, www.hunker.com/12438385/what-type-of-climate-do-roses-grow-in.
- Aparna. “Rose Water for Hair Care – Why and How to Use It?” Lifestylica, Lifestylica, 23 Sept. 2016, www.lifestylica.com/rose-water-for-hair/.
- “6 Clever Ways To Use Coconut Oil For Gorgeous Hair.” Natural Living Ideas, 22 June 2018, www.naturallivingideas.com/coconut-oil-for-hair/.
- Loux, Renee. “11 Ways to Use Honey to Get More Gorgeous Skin, Hair, and Nails.” Women's Health, Women's Health, 25 May 2018, www.womenshealthmag.com/beauty/a19946109/beauty-uses-for-honey/.
- “Rosemary Oil for Hair: Growth, Uses, and Benefits.” Healthline, Healthline Media, www.healthline.com/health/rosemary-oil-for-hair.
- Kumutha. “Rose Petal Hair Mask For Super Soft & Silky Hair!” Https://Www.boldsky.com, Boldsky, 22 Dec. 2016, www.boldsky.com/beauty/hair-care/2016/rose-petal-hair-mask-for-super-soft-and-silky-hair/articlecontent-pf140589-109254.html.