The numbers are in:
According to the latest national consumer statistics, over 66 million people nationwide have used hair coloring products in 2018…
...and the year’s not even over yet!1
Of course, if you’ve ever experimented with your own color, you certainly understand the appeal.
Giving your tresses a revitalized, revamped, or bracingly different shade can offer you a major energy boost…
...infusing you with restored confidence, and making you feel like a brand new you!
“Whether you’re going darker, lighter, or enhancing your natural shade, revivified hair color can truly make you feel alive!”
But a big, terrifying question hangs over every hair coloring treatment:
WHAT IF I HATE IT?
Think of it:
You put your hair through the often abrasive punishment of a chemical coloring treatment.
Then you look in the mirror…and see a color that’s dull, brassy, or absolutely unsuited to your skin tone, workplace, or lifestyle.
That sinking feeling from a bad color treatment can break your heart like nothing else.
Plus, now you’ve got another tough question facing you:
HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS?
After all, you just put the health and condition of your hair at risk to achieve this new color.
The last thing you want is a color-removal treatment that leaves your hair even more damaged!
“Every hair dye removal treatment on the market promises you outstanding results...but how can you really be sure?”
Thankfully, there’s a way to remove unsatisfactory treated color that won’t harm your hair any further.
In fact, this treatment actually pampers your strands with essential invigorating nourishment.
And all it takes is combining your trusted shampoo with one of nature’s most steadfast wellness supporters:
Chances are, you already know about this vitamin’s bountiful health benefits…
...about the numerous studies celebrating vitamin C as a defender against everything from high blood pressure to heart disease.2
But it turns out vitamin C also packs the power you need to strip away unwanted treated color!
“You’ve trusted your body to the power of vitamin C for years...now it’s time to give your hair that same tender loving vitamin C care!”
Here’s how it works:
Most hair coloring treatments change your hue by a process called oxidative dyeing.
That means when the dye hits a hair strand, it penetrates the shaft and transforms into larger molecular structures.
These structures wedge themselves between your cuticles, locking in the new color...and making them hard to get rid of!
But vitamin C is an acid, which gives it the scouring strength to work its way into those dye molecules…
...loosening their hold, and freeing that unattractive color from its vise grip on your hair.
And the best part is, it does this without harming the vitality of your hair’s natural shade!
A BEAUTIFUL BONUS
You’ll also be glad to know vitamin C doesn’t just work as a color treatment remover.
It also helps restore the health and strength your hair sacrificed to that treatment!
That’s because vitamin C helps your body generate collagen…
...a protein that offers vital support to the structure, shape, and flexibility of your hair strands.
And it enhances your body’s ability to absorb iron…
...a mineral critical for allowing you to keep growing sturdy, style-ready hair!3
Put this all together, and there’s no denying it:
Vitamin C is ready to make your hair look and feel fantastic...inside and out!
SAY GOODBYE TO BAD COLOR WITH VITAMIN C
To make this hair treatment, you’ll need some vitamin C tablets. You can find these at any pharmacy or store that specializes in nutritional supplements.
And you’ll be combining these tablets with the cleansing energy of your favorite shampoo.
Clarifying shampoo actually seems to mix especially well with the vitamin C...its ingredients super-charging the color-stripping potency of the vitamin’s acid.4
“A clarifying product like our Dreamy Purifying Shampoo helps you get even more color-treatment-stripping strength from the vitamin C.”
To make this simple-to-use at-home color-saving solution, here’s all you have to do:
- Pour a quarter-sized dollop of the shampoo into a dish. If you’ve got especially long hair, you may want to use a little more.
- Crush 5 to 10 vitamin C tablets into a fine powder.
- Add the crushed tablets to the shampoo, and mix them together into a paste.
- Apply this paste to your damp (not drenched) hair, making sure your locks are thoroughly coated.
- Leave the mixture in your hair for 30 to 60 minutes. The time frame for this treatment makes it ideal to use while you’re reading, watching TV, or just enjoying some “me time.”
- Rinse your hair completely.
- Then, shampoo and condition as normal.
In just a few uses of this nutrient-rich, restorative vitamin C treatment…
...not only will your hair be returning to its healthy natural shade…
...it will also be battling its way back from the damage of that unsatisfying color!5
THE KIND OF COLOR YOU CRAVE
There’s no quicker way to feel like a whole new woman than treating yourself to a fresh hair color.
Unfortunately...there’s also nothing that hurts quite like a color treatment that leaves you looking less than your loveliest!
So, until the day when your hair comes with a built-in reset button…
...this no-fuss combination of shampoo and vitamin C is an outstanding go-to color cure.
Give it a try if you find yourself facing the bad color blues.
It’ll leave your hair enriched, energized, and ready to deliver a color and style that truly satisfies!
- “U.S.: Usage of Hair Coloring Products 2018 | Statistic.” Statista, www.statista.com/statistics/275740/us-households-usage-of-hair-coloring-products/.
- “7 Impressive Benefits of Vitamin C Supplements.” Healthline, Healthline Media, www.healthline.com/nutrition/vitamin-c-benefits.
- “Try These Hacks For Removing Hair Color.” InStyle.com, InStyle.com, www.instyle.com/hair/two-ingredient-diy-semi-permanent-hair-dye-remover.
- “The 5 Best Vitamins for Hair Growth (+3 Other Nutrients).” Healthline, Healthline Media, www.healthline.com/nutrition/best-vitamins-hair-growth#section3.
- “How to Remove Hair Dye Using Vitamin C.” Bellatory, Bellatory, www.bellatory.com/hair/Remove-Hair-Dye-Using-Vitamin-C.