It’s a hair problem far too many of us face. And it’s so embarrassing, NO ONE likes talking about it.
Of course, you don’t even have to talk about it...
...because people can see it for themselves!
We’re talking, of course, about:
“One of the most frustrating things about dandruff is how hard it is to hide”
Those unpleasant, powdery bits of flaked-off scalp skin that just get everywhere!
People always assume that if you’ve got dandruff, it means your scalp is dry.
And dry skin is one of the main culprits behind dandruff. But it’s not the only factor that causes it.
The Mayo Clinic says dandruff can also be attributed to various skin diseases, bacteria, and even a fungus similar to yeast.1
About half of all adults eventually come down with a case of dandruff.
And the persistent itching, oily patches of scalp, and of course, the dry, nasty flakes, not only make you uncomfortable and frustrated.
They can also cause people to treat you like you’re unsanitary, like you don’t take care of yourself…
...even though the American Academy of Dermatology says dandruff is not the result of poor hygiene!2
DON’T FLAKE OUT
The bad news is, dandruff has no known overall cure.
But you can manage the symptoms with specialized shampoos and scalp treatments.
The only problem is, some of the most effective anti-dandruff products on the market can pack quite a price tag.
In fact, believe it or not, we came across a few that run upwards of $150 a bottle!
“Of course, we all want a dandruff-free scalp...but sometimes, that relief can carry a hefty price”
Naturally, you want to do away with dandruff as swiftly and effectively as you can…
...but not if it keeps you from paying the bills!
That’s why we’re here to help…
...with a basic anti-dandruff hair rinse you can try yourself!
It’s only got three ingredients, all of which you can find at your local market.
That makes creating this potent, pleasantly fragrant rinse simplicity itself!
PEPPERMINT GREEN TEA ANTI-DANDRUFF RINSE
You only need three ingredients to create this homemade hair rinse:
- 1 cup of green tea...freshly brewed is better, but NOT BOILING!
- 2-3 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar (don’t worry...all you’ll smell is the peppermint!)
Green tea and peppermint oil are both refreshing natural conditioners.
They also contain antioxidants and antimicrobial agents. This fights harmful bacteria, while nourishing and replenishing your scalp.
And the vinegar is a high-powered promoter of your skin’s balanced production of healthy oils.
“You don’t have to drink green tea to enjoy its exceptional rejuvenating benefits!”
MAKING ANTI-DANDRUFF DIY HAIR RINSE
To enjoy the soothing anti-dandruff effects of this rinse, here’s all you have to do:
- Combine your three ingredients in a clean jug or bottle, and mix well.
- Rinse your hair with running water, then pour the anti-dandruff rinse through your locks.
- With the rinse still in your hair, massage your scalp for five minutes.
- Then, wash your hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner.3
It’s that simple!
Just use this hardworking combination of natural ingredients once a week, and you’ll be thrilled to see fewer shoulder flakes...feel less itching and irritation…
...and hear more of your loved ones, friends, even co-workers telling you how much brighter and healthier you’re looking these days!
“Everywhere you go, people will notice the confidence of the new dandruff-free you!”
NOT A LAUGHING MATTER
The way we look at it, dandruff seems to be one of those hair issues people think it’s okay to joke about.
Far too many times, you’ll see a dandruff-suffering character in a comedy film or sitcom…
...and this condition is meant to mark that character as geeky, dirty, or somehow “abnormal.”
But people who deal with the effects of dandruff every day know the truth:
Behind those jokes can lie genuine pain and discomfort...not to mention damaged self-esteem and social problems.
We hope regular use of this economical, dependable anti-dandruff rinse will help you break dandruff’s effects on your appearance, mood and health…
...so you can face the day with flake-free shoulders...and your head held high!
- “Dandruff.” Mayo Clinic, Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, 14 July 2016, www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/dandruff/symptoms-causes/syc-20353850.
- “Dandruff: How to Treat.” Ringworm | American Academy of Dermatology, www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/dandruff-how-to-treat.
- Rajapet, Meenal. “15 Hair Masks For Dandruff That Worked Wonders For Me.” STYLECRAZE, IncnutIncnut, www.stylecraze.com/articles/hair-masks-for-dandruff-that-worked-wonders-for-me/#GreenTeaAndPeppermintEssentialOilHairRinse.